WE MP5 GBB & MP5K GBB (APACHE SMG)

rusTORK

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time will tell which is a better starting platform but you only really need the bolt guides for the VFC.

Don't even need them with newer models, they either come pre installed or VFC take the time to tweak the body to fit its bolt.

I'd be very interested to see how compatible, parts wise it is or isn't with the VFC as the WE MP5 has striking internal similarities to the VFC.

Makes me wonder where VFC got the idea for a 3 burst trigger group from ;)

Need to chill? Maybe I should put a smiley face at the end, but I thought the humor was obvious.

But, this is a thread for a WE MP5 (Apache thingy), maybe keep the vfc updates and info for the review thread? Unless it's for parts that work in/on the WE version? That's not being unreasonable or narky. Keeps the size of the thread down and information more easily found.

I don't think bankz post was humorous. 

It's inevitable there will some occasional cross posts as the products are very similar.  I'm sure if you look in the VFC threads there will be posts about WE.  Not cool for massive multi post tangents but I don't think a couple here and there are a big deal imo.

Well, it's a fair point to make (about posts in threads regarding parts that work on a number of deifferent makers gbb's). Does come across a bit VFC is better, maybe that's not the intent. Maybe bankz post wasn't humorous but mine was (esspecially with the pram mention), so good to know I don't have to 'chill' for making a humorous post, regarding a product I have an interest in.

Still no news on this illustrious sliding stock and wether WE actually have any intention of releasing one.

I think I'm trying to be negative so I can talk myself out of getting an MP5, when New Wave have released an MP7. But, I bet, as soon as I see a sliding stock SD version, I'll be all over it like me al over cherry bakewells. Trust me, I am all over cherry bakewells.

Makes sense to me. Out of interest anyone that has the K or A2 seen any major issues with it?

Been thinking I might buy a few mags now, split the total cost and weight of the package.

Also I havnt imported anything since the Kriss came out any new legislation or crazy laws to be weary of?

For some reason, I see it as completely reasonable to believe that WE may never make a collapsible stock. Remember how they came out with the Browning HP with tangent sights and everyone thought they would make the other ones since it was such an obvious thing to do? And then they didnt.

Yeah. thats the sort of thing I expect from WE when it comes to obvious decisions.

Man, I still want a Hi Power MkIII.

Need to chill? Maybe I should put a smiley face at the end, but I thought the humor was obvious.

But, this is a thread for a WE MP5 (Apache thingy), maybe keep the vfc updates and info for the review thread? Unless it's for parts that work in/on the WE version? That's not being unreasonable or narky. Keeps the size of the thread down and information more easily found.

My post/photo could have been quite relevant to those wondering about parts cross compatibility, because if you look at that trigger pack you will notice amazing similarities to that of the WE MP5, and I think that quite a few parts could be cross compatible as a VFC owner, and if they are WE MP5 owners could potentially have quite a range of spares/upgrades straight off the bat.

Just to balance things out

4y5ugu9u.jpg

That's the WE MP5k bolt, have a look at the VFC one and you will see what I'm babbling about...lol

They are similar as they are both trying to emulate the real MP5 in gbb form. That does not however mean they are necessarily compatible. It's like saying WA M4s might be compatible with WE M4s on the premise that they seem similar. The little differences like nozzle shape, gas router placement, feed lip height etc. make up for a lot and will ultimately spell out no, they are not compatible. However you might be able to bung non-gas related parts like stocks and handguards as there's more leeway for modification there.

cool, looks like they are replicating the old style stock instead of the goofy J-style. i am again interested.

Archived