New Warsaw guns from KSC!

Brigg

I have a few KSC Taiwan S7 GBBs and they're metal with plastic outer barrels. I thought it was just the Japanese versions that stuck to ABS.

Must be the case now, back when I last bought a KSC TW pistol they were all plastic slides but if that isn't the case now there should be some hope for a bit more metal on the externals or perhaps a metal bolt at the very least.

How likely is it that the KSC Vz61 will be metal though? 

Very good point you brought up there. Technically pistols with metal slides are prohibited in Japan although it was pointed out to me that they import a whole lot of KJW/WE "full metal" pistols with the police not really caring much about it. Maybe the law only extends to locally manufactured  pistols? Unless they classify it as an SMG then they can put as much metal as they want on it.

I was of the understanding that there wasn't any law against full metal guns in JPN, just that with the duster, having plastic slides was more economical in blowbacks.

That said, good plastic in the VZ61 with a proper recoil buffer in there, and I see no problems. Heck, my primary GBB has been for years my KSC SPP with plastic receiver, just has a recoil buffer inside, and there's been no problems.

Surprised nobody mentioned the KWA First model CZ75 shown on that page. (The gun Rally Vincent uses in the anime/manga Gunsmith Cats and goes into detail why its better then the newer version of the CZ75 in the Manga.)

GBB Klobb is pretty cool though. lol

I actually did, 2nd post of the topic.

I really hope it doesn't have as many issues as the 2nd ver system 7.....

Found this on the Hyperdoaku page towards the bottom, and it interests me infinitely more than any of those other guns:

Beretta M8000 Cougar

System 7 cougar? Two please. Now. Please?

The System 7 Cougar's been on KSC's website for a while. I've been looking forward to it too, my first ever GBB was a two-tone (black slide over INOX frame) M8000, and those ergonomics were just perfect. I'll take one plus a nice stainless MBK, please.

I also just read atacka is developing a gbb Groza and Veresk. Must. Have. Groza.

All of a sudden its like a flood of Eastern bloc weapons. About frigging time I say. Cause If i see another M4 at this point i think i might puke. And I *love* M4s. Or at least I did until it was the only gun any airsoft company made.

Now lets hope some of them actually make it to release.

Release me a Makarov now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously I have been waiting for ages with KWA teasing about one and then KSC actually start knocking out this.

Plus Sys7 Cougar is good to see, seeing as the old pre-Sys7 one was fun but with faults.

Though if that TT-33 has that silly trigger safety someone needs a kick in the balls. If they have to use a manual style safety either make the Type 54 or use a system like the TM P226 with a push through safety?

'FireKnife'

I wonder why KWA decided that an ATP auto would sell better then a Makarov. Its obvious that they figured it wouldnt sell if they didnt release it at this point.

To be honest I wonder what is happening at KWA period. I've heard from a few commercial sources now that they have only been producing numbers to meet retail pre-orders. It makes me wonder if they arent going bankrupt or something. And judging by their availability in the past few months, It doesn't seem too reassuring.

Its either that or theyre run by clowns.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has anyone found any more info on the CZ75 1st version? (Specifically the release date) Out of all these new ksc guns it's the one I'm most interested, but unfortunately it seems to be getting the least attention.  I've been scouring the web and haven't managed to find anything.

Archived