Marushin EXB Five-seveN

renegadecow

I find the grip very comfortable myself. Then again I grew up with a Desert Eagle for an air pistol. I'm confused with the pricing though. So, $220 in Asia, $200 in Europe, and $149 in USA? Never mind the fact they're made in Asia to begin with.

thats a corporation's idea of fair pricing (the corporation being cybergun) 

im waiting for Marushins untainted models to come out. though, if im still buying one all depends on the reviews from the early adopters.

That's a good thing in my book, I only use my pistol at range below 5m, in super tight CQB situation, and the COregulated this much must be the reason why it could shoot over 100 round as shown in that video with only one cartridge, never hated the 57, now I must own it. 

For sure - I wasn't disappointed in any way :D Just surprised.

Jesus, that's low for CO2.

I think it's kinda low, period. I like my pistols to be more than just last-ditch backup guns, and unless that thing has a hop from a Marui M14 stashed away it just isn't going to have the range or the accuracy for that.

Will see what price it is at from Asia shops before I make up my mind.

Me too. I wouldn't buy one as my pride and joy, but I might buy one on the basis that it won't have much of an aftermarket and that might stop my ruinous obsession with upgrade parts.

Yes, the "ZOMG 425FPS!!!" on the box was Cybergun's doing using .12g bbs. Does seem a bit low but i'm guessing Marushin was playing it safe. Remember how 300fps CO2 pistols will sometimes shoot 400 on a hot day for the first few shots off a fresh powerlet? This can't go over .98J given the same conditions.

Archived