ASG Scorpion EVO 3 A1

blobface

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never got the whole 'stick an M4 stock on it' thing, but if people enjoy that aspect of customising then leave them to it. I think the same of quite a lot of the visual customization of guns but different strokes for different folks, innit?

This move is quite logical for the company in order to accomodate a large part of the airsoft community where customisability is paramount. I would expect a faster 3rd party accesory output up until now, but i suppose we will have to wait and see.

AR15s have the most stock options of any gun on the market. you make a buffer tube adapter for your gun and all of the sudden its desirable to a much larger section of the market.

M4 stocks are *fruitcage* *badger*s and is by far the worst part of the design. Companies like magpul have made a fortune from people making their M4 as close to a g36 as possible ;)

>2015

>stock not able to fold

whilst I'm ranting I call shenanigans on "cheek weld" its a gun not a pillow or bosom. 

edit again; as I was in bed the other night I ended up thinking "I should purchase all CZ replicas". I like the 305 a lot. 

It's nice to have options, so I'd welcome the hicap mags. Especially for ammo intensive woodland gaming, where the safe zone is long way away a larger sites.

I really do hope ASG don't take a backwards step and not have 2-round burst on the new CZ 805 Bren. It would make no sense to take away one of the best features of the Evo. I've never had an AEG fitted with an ASCU before, but I love it and can't promote the Evo enough.

It's nice to have options, so I'd welcome the hicap mags. Especially for ammo intensive woodland gaming, where the safe zone is long way away a larger sites.

I really do hope ASG don't take a backwards step and not have 2-round burst on the new CZ 805 Bren. It would make no sense to take away one of the best features of the Evo. I've never had an AEG fitted with an ASCU before, but I love it and can't promote the Evo enough.

Same here I dont know what it is but i always seem to be running out of mags, perhaps I should play in a less target rich environment but a couple of hi caps in the bag wouldn't hurt! 

Whats up people!

Sorry been sick with the flu and been busy with a bunch of work as well.

So whats on your minds, whats in your hearts and did you all have a great weekend with gaming?

What's on my mind?

That BREN - I must have it, even if it's made with used toilet paper.

Target release date any chance?

What's on my mind?

That BREN - I must have it, even if it's made with used toilet paper.

Target release date any chance?

hahaha used toilet paper... 

No date yet - maybe for IWA2015 we will have more information on expected release date. But just like with the EVO, don't bet all your money on the first offical date ;) 

Can anyone confirm a one piece battery that fits inside the Scorpion evo I had my first game with it Sunday and the we 11.1 tri leg is a pain in the backside to fit?

Can't comment on a single leg battery to fit inside.

But if it helps - I use 1450 tri-leg 11.1v lipos and yes they can be a pain to fit... but it gets better the more you use it.

But the biggest win i found regarding fitting the battery and fitting the front hand guard... was removing the front sling mount (Don't use it anyway so no big deal). But it seems (on my gun anyway) that the small triangular front sling mount was the main cause of the whole frustration of getting the hand gaurd back on, while holding the charging leaver and pushing the 3rd leg of the batter down!

The hand guard fits on first time, everytime now. The tollerances are so high on the build i found that if everything didn't line up perfectly... then i was just getting frustrated with the whole thing.

It made battery changes much faster.

Can anyone confirm a one piece battery that fits inside the Scorpion evo I had my first game with it Sunday and the we 11.1 tri leg is a pain in the backside to fit?

Google Firefox 11.1v mp5k. Find a store you like. Purchase.

That's the one I use :)

Archived