SRC MP40 AEG

renegadecow

If by insane you mean awesome, then yes, yes it is!

It's a shame they left one of the magazine slots empty though, but I guess they'll want to sell some magazines seperately.

Yes, insanely-awesome!

it already comes with 4 mags, can't complain there

I suppose due to the limited appeal of the MP41, SRC didn't produce it in great numbers, hence the flashy packaging which appeals to collectors and WWII enthusiasts. 

I can't say that I'm that interested in this particular gun, but at least it means that it's one more WWII weapon that's ticked off the list (perhaps when the main weapons of the the US, USSR and Germany have been produced manufacturers will start turning out British weapons of the era).

Well paint me pink and call me Fluttershy, that's some crazy collectible offer right there.

(perhaps when the main weapons of the the US, USSR and Germany have been produced manufacturers will start turning out British weapons of the era).

You already have a Sten, a Bren and, since last week or thereabouts, a Lee-Enfield.

I used to own an SRC MP40. External build quality was lovely and I bought 7 mid caps for it, as the hi caps were awful and utterly useless. It was shooting really well for the first few hours, but you had to rock the mags back and forth in the magwell to get it to feed. Such badly designed feeding issues.

The gearbox then ate itself. I returned it to the supplier for a fix under warranty. The gearbox had imploded damaging everything inside. It took 12 weeks to get the gun back.....it subsequently imploded within half a mag of testing.

Utterly disappointing wall hanger. My biggest regret purchase, simply because I had hoped so much that it would be skirmishable.

Turns out mine wasn't the only one to do this and they're well known for self destructing gearboxes with proprietary parts.

Buyer beware!!

Archived