WTS: guns, pistols, gear, camera, uniforms, ghillie, etc.

kojak

I'm consolidating my other sales thread here with new prices, and I'll be adding more items as I sort through the collection.  Reasonable offers welcome, especially for multiple items.  

Tokyo Marui Hardkick Desert Eagle:  $95 shipped;  combo package with Kydex holster, Safariland MLS fork/plate, and UBL:  $115 shipped

IMAG0344.jpg

DE has slight holster wear, includes original box and magazine (missing baseplate).

IMAG0318.jpg

DE2.JPG

WE/HK3P XDM (early, semi-trademarked version):  $60 shipped

IMAG0346.jpgIMAG0345.jpgIMAG0348.jpg

Holster wear on slide, includes original box, magazine, and backstraps.  

Both pistols are stock apart from superluminova night sights: 

IMG_20121208_204748.jpg

XDM on the left, Desert Eagle on the right.

APS UAR bullpup AEG, full internal upgrades:  $165 shipped

IMAG0105.jpg

IMAG0255.jpg

Internals:  SHS 100:200 helical gears, 14 steel tooth piston with corrected AOE, SHS high torque motor, type 2 cylinder, O-ring nozzle, cqbr length Madbull V2 inner barrel (ends at the outer barrel threads to allow the use of a tracer unit), 11.1V stick LiPo battery wired to dean's.  Includes original box, two FDE APS 150rd U-Mags, the aforementioned 11.1V battery (you'll need a LiPo charger/balancer), and the original APS muzzle brake.

IMAG0264.jpg

Also includes your choice of foregrip (fake Magpul or fake TangoDown), your choice of hollow stubby suppressor (FDE or black), and your choice of power level (within reason).  Just tell me the FPS you want with .25s or .32s and I'll install a spring that gets you close.  

Tactical Concealment Cobra ghillie base (A-TACS AU) with TC garnishing material: $130 shipped 

IMAG0389.jpgIMAG0390.jpgDSC_0289_full1.jpg  IMAG0391.jpg

Includes a fresh pack of 1-Ply Jute (OD), partial bundles of Jute Hair (OD), Stalk Grass (Sand), Pine Grass (brown), and various other garnishing materials not pictured.  I've used this on several stalks while in a sniper or DM role, and removed and discarded the old garnish.  The only visible wear is a few popped seams on the lower corner of the cape from a branch I snagged, repaired with generous dabs of Shoe Goo as pictured above.  Product info: 

From assaulters to snipers the ability to down-play the enemies visual on you is extremely important. The Cobra is high-speed garment designed not just for snipers but for any operator who can benefit from an advanced touch of visual based camouflage/concealment. Specific to this type of operator the Cobra is designed to be worn in conjunction and work in unison with combat loadout equipment such as tactical vests, assaulter body armor and slimline backpack systems.The hood is large enough to wear overtop of tactical helmets. The tactical operator can now achieve the camouflage/concealment effectiveness of a sniper wearing a ghillie suit scaled in a product that is designed to be worn with the equipment needed for assaulter style tactical operations.

Product Applications
> LP/OP
> Force Protection
> Reconnaissance/Intelligence
   Gathering
> Ranging
> Surveillance
> Forward Observation
> Dismounted Patrol
> Ambush
> Target Beaconing

Construction Features
> Hood sewn onto body
> Wide grid 550 cord bar-tacked throughout
> Not sleeve upgradable
> One-Size-Fits-All, Adjustable chest tension
   straps, hood cinching cords.
> Nylon Cord is bar-tacked throughout entire
   outer shell to accommodate the use of or foliage.
> Performance base fabric and ventilated side of
   hood panels for ventilation and visual perception.

SORD Field Uniform Pants (A-TACS AU):  $28 shipped

SDC10714.JPG

Size XL; the fit is more like a US BDU Large.  Worn once and washed, top quality item.  

Propper Battle Rip ACU Coat (A-TACS AU):  $28 shipped; $45 shipped as a set 

SDC10715.JPG

Size XL-Long.  Same as the pants, worn once, washed and stored.  

Contour ROAM HD waterproof action camera, with spare lenses and mount:  $85 shipped

IMAG0393.jpgIMAG0392.jpgIMAG0394.jpg

Includes tether, rotating mount with adhesive pad, fixed mount w/out adhesive pad, painted and modified OPS Core rail mount (swivel feature removed to bring the camera closer to the rail, one retention tab is missing but I use the tether to keep it from moving forward), two rubber lens covers, two spare lenses with o-rings, case, and instructions.  Camera is painted, and has a "digital multicam" camouflage skin.  Lens took a round causing a small crack near the edge as pictured above; I ordered the spare lenses but never replaced it as the crack is not visible on video.  

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First Spear Patrolling Suspenders with ATS Warbelt insert and ITW blast buckle (coyote):  $65 shipped

SDC10721.JPGSDC10720.JPG

This was my flexible, light, and and low profile platform for carrying water, coms, a sidearm, and ammo under a ghillie.  Great condition, size L.  

Gerber Diesel multitool:  $35 shipped

IMAG0402.jpg

Like new condition, lifetime warranty.  

Adding:  

CM.035A based AKS-74u:  $150 +shipping

Current pics:

SDC10740.JPGSDC10739.JPG

This is one of my all-time favorites, but it's been used very rarely (the surface wear is mostly artificial) so off it goes.  The CM035 is one of the best budget AEGs I've ever seen out of the box, and I've spent around $300 on this one.  Internally there's a flat hop mod, high torque motor and Dean's.  I replaced some of the externals with DBoy and LCT parts, including the motor grip, top cover, four piece muzzle brake, and lovely laminated AKMSU handguards.  

This gun has excellent trigger response and sounds amazing--a real joy to shoot.

Shown with original wood and motor grip (accessories not included):

12281.JPG

Shown with original upper handguard and top cover (accessories not included):

1141.JPG

Add 4x bakelite style RPK midcaps for $20 (buttpad not included): 

SDC10992.JPG

Recap and price drops:

CM.035A based AKS-74u, upgraded:  $150 +shipping

APS UAR bullpup AEG, fully upgraded:  $130 +shipping

Tactical Concealment Cobra ghillie base (A-TACS AU) with TC garnishing material:  $120 shipped 

Tokyo Marui Hardkick Desert Eagle combo package with Kydex holster, Safariland MLS fork/plate, and UBL:  $100 shipped

Contour ROAM HD waterproof action camera, with spare lenses and mount:  $75 shipped

First Spear Patrolling Suspenders with ATS Warbelt insert and ITW blast buckle (coyote):  $60 shipped

Propper Battle Rip ACU Coat and SORD Field Uniform Pants set (A-TACS AU):  $40 shipped

Gerber Diesel multitool:  $35 shipped

Adding:  

AG-K SRS 1X38 Red Dot Sight (SRS replica)  w/ARD:  $65 shipped

IMAG0406.jpgIMAG0405.jpgIMAG0407.jpg

ARD is not a direct fit for this "full trades" version; I removed the threaded base and pressed it in to the front of the optic.  I would have glued it in place but it needs to be removed for battery changes, unless you Dremel a notch in it for the battery cap to clear.   There's some CA residue on the sides of the fake solar panel where I glued it back on.  

Cliff's notes: 

CM.035A based AKS-74u, upgraded:  $150 +shipping

APS UAR bullpup AEG, fully upgraded:  $130 +shipping

Tactical Concealment Cobra ghillie base (A-TACS AU) with TC garnishing material:  $120 shipped 

Tokyo Marui Hardkick Desert Eagle combo package with Kydex holster, Safariland MLS fork/plate, and UBL:  $100 shipped

Contour ROAM HD waterproof action camera, with spare lenses and mount:  $75 shipped

AG-K SRS 1X38 Red Dot Sight (SRS replica)  w/ARD:  $65 shipped

First Spear Patrolling Suspenders with ATS Warbelt insert and ITW blast buckle (coyote):  $60 shipped

Propper Battle Rip ACU Coat and SORD Field Uniform Pants set (A-TACS AU):  $40 shipped

Gerber Diesel multitool:  $35 shipped

Update with price drops:  

CM.035A based AKS-74u, upgraded:  $140 +shipping

APS UAR bullpup AEG, fully upgraded:  $120 +shipping

Tactical Concealment Cobra ghillie base (A-TACS AU) with TC garnishing material:  $115 shipped 

Tokyo Marui Hardkick Desert Eagle combo package with Kydex holster, Safariland MLS fork/plate, and UBL:  $100 shipped

Contour ROAM with spare lenses and mount:  $70 shipped

AG-K SRS 1X38 Red Dot Sight (SRS replica)  w/ARD:  sold

WE/HK3P XDM (early, semi-trademarked version):  on hold

First Spear Patrolling Suspenders with ATS Warbelt insert and ITW blast buckle (coyote):  $55 shipped

SORD Field Uniform Pants (A-TACS AU):  sold

Propper BDU top (A-TACS AU):  $25 shipped

Gerber Diesel multitool:  $30 shipped

Adding: 

Airsoft Systems ASCU for Version 2:  $30 shipped each (2 available)

IMAG0359.jpg

Programmable replacement trigger switch/MOSFET for version 2 gearboxes.  Both are in used working condition; one with Deans installed and one without.  

Current availability and price drops:  

CM.035A based AKS-74u, upgraded:  $130 +shipping

APS UAR bullpup AEG, fully upgraded:  $110 +shipping

Tactical Concealment Cobra ghillie base (A-TACS AU) with TC garnishing material:  $110 shipped 

WE/HK3P XDM (early, semi-trademarked version):  on hold

First Spear Patrolling Suspenders with ATS Warbelt insert and ITW blast buckle (coyote, size L):  $50 shipped

ASCU V2 2011 version:  $30 shipped

Propper BDU top (A-TACS AU,XL-long):  $25 shipped

Update:

CM.035A based AKS-74u, upgraded, includes one CYMA waffle midcap:  $130 +shipping

Tactical Concealment Cobra ghillie base (A-TACS AU) with TC garnishing material:  $110 shipped 

First Spear Patrolling Suspenders with ATS Warbelt insert and ITW blast buckle (coyote, size L):  $50 shipped

ASCU for version 2  (2 available):  $30 shipped each

Emdom-MM CM belt (sewer green, size L):  $30 shipped

Propper ACU cut uniform top (A-TACS AU,XL-long):  $25 shipped

Tokyo Marui Hardkick Desert Eagle:  sold

Contour ROAM sold

4x RPK midcaps:  sold

Update:

ASCU for version 2:  $30 shipped

Emdom-MM CM belt (sewer green, size L):  $30 shipped

Propper ACU cut uniform top (A-TACS AU,XL-long):  $25 shipped

CM.035A based AKS-74u:  sold

1x ASCU: sold

Contour ROAM sold

4x RPK midcaps:  sold

Adding: 

Custom full metal CA870 clone breacher:  $120 shipped

IMAG0415.jpgIMAG0361.jpggp-cop023s_2_mark.jpg

Pachmayr Vindicator grip and G&P forend, cut down APS2 spring installed at about .75J for easy close range plinking.  Modified adjustable hopup spins .32s easily.  Includes front and side rails for the forend, and two 40rd box mags (modified G&P 22rd flush mags will fit).  

Update:

Custom CA870 breacher shotgun:  $110 shipped

Tactical Concealment Cobra ghillie base (A-TACS AU) with TC garnishing material:  $100 shipped 

Emdom-MM CM belt (sewer green, size L):  $25 shipped

CM.035A based AKS-74u:  sold

First Spear Patrolling Suspenders:  sold

Contour ROAM sold

4x RPK midcaps:  sold

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Custom CA870 breacher shotgun:  $110 shipped

Tactical Concealment Cobra ghillie base (A-TACS AU) with TC garnishing material:  $100 shipped 

This stuff is still available, except the shotgun which I'm keeping for now.  Offers welcome.  

I really need to thin the herd, so I'll try to post another gun or two tomorrow.  

Adding some MK46 accessories:

1172.JPG

Classic Army 1200rd box mag:  $90 shipped

IMAG0493.jpg

100rd style, automatic feeding, desert camo cover, includes 9V and linked dummy 5.56 rounds as shown.

Phoenix MK46 barrel kit:  $85 shipped

IMAG0495.jpg

Rare and discontinued aluminum fluted barrel with steel flash hider and gas block; fits Classic Army or A&K AEGs.  

MAG 2500rd box mag:  $70 shipped

SDC10587.JPGSDC10588.JPG

Woodland camo cover, modified with an open top and snap-in Kydex "sled" for faster reloading, includes 9V and linked inert 5.56 rounds as shown.

G&P improved buttstock:  $65 shipped

IMAG0494.jpg

Painted as shown, fits Classic Army, G&P, A&K, or TOP AEGs.  

MK46 upper forward tri rail:  $30 shipped

SDC10586.JPG

Unknown ACM manufacture, painted as shown.  

Reasonable offers welcome as always, particularly for multiple items.  

WE XDM (early, semi-trademarked version):  $60 shipped

Fenix TK35 900 lumen flashlight:  $60 shipped

I found the box for the flashlight, along with the paperwork, lanyard, and spare o-ring:

IMAG0497.jpg  

I took this on a camping trip and to a couple of night games; it's in like new condition. 

Classic Army 1200rd soft box mag for M249 (desert camo):  $90 shipped

Phoenix MK46 barrel kit for M249:  $85 shipped

MAG 2500rd soft box mag for M249 (woodland camo):  $70 shipped

G&P (Savit style) improved collapsible buttstock for M249:  $65 shipped

MK46 upper forward tri rail for M249:  $30 shipped

WE XDM (early, semi-trademarked version):  $60 shipped

Fenix TK35 900 lumen flashlight plus batteries and charger:  $60 shipped

AI Arctic Warfare spring powered sniper rifle:  $110 +shipping

SDC10760.JPG

This is my very first and most used springer, but I haven't taken it out in a long time.  Well L96 with shortened barrel, muzzle brake, dummy mag, and Brooks A-Grip cheek rest.  Scope and bipod not included.  Inside there's a Hexagon chamber with flat hop mod, tightbore barrel, Delrin barrel spacers, upgraded piston, guide, and cylinder head.  The trigger (a tough Army Force unit) was meant to be temporary since it has a rather long, rough pull, but I never got around to replacing it.  Includes two mags.  Currently has a fairly heavy spring (3.5J with .40s), but bolt effort is not excessive.  The muzzle cap has female threads and the brake is attached using a male-to-male adapter, so you can switch it for a -14mm suppressor, or remove it completely with no exposed threads:  

IMAG0499.jpg

IMAG0105.jpg

Tactical Concealment Cobra ghillie base (A-TACS AU mesh) with TC garnishing material:  $100 shipped

IMAG0389.jpgIMAG0390.jpg

WE XDM:  $60 shipped

IMAG0346.jpg

Classic Army 1200rd soft box mag for M249 (desert camo) with dummy rounds:  $90 shipped

IMAG0493.jpg

Phoenix MK46 fluted barrel kit for M249:  $85 shipped

IMAG0495.jpg

MAG 2500rd soft box mag for M249 (woodland camo) with inert rounds:  $70 shipped

SDC10588.JPG

IMAG0494.jpg

MK46 upper forward tri rail:  $30 shipped

SDC10586.JPG

Fenix TK35 860 lumen flashlight:  $60 shipped

IMAG0491.jpg

IMAG0402.jpg

Airsoft Systems ASCU for Version 2:  $30 shipped (1 available)

IMAG0359.jpg

Propper ACU cut uniform top (A-TACS AU, size XL-long):  $25 shipped

SDC10715.JPG

IMAG0413.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Adding a couple of Russian 7.62×54mmR rifles: 

Red Fire (Zeta Labs clone) Mosin Nagant springer: $100+shipping

SDC10762.JPGSDC10764.JPG 

The wood got scratched up under the rear sight from riding in my trunk without a gun bag, and I broke the cosmetic rear bolt guide while taking it apart.  There isn't much info available on this clone; I found it to be very well made apart from the fragile rear bolt section and the loosely attached bolt handle.  If I were keeping it I'd have them both welded permanently to the cylinder, and maybe refinish the wood.  Red fire copied the "skirmish" feeding mechanism rather than the weird original Zeta internal magzine.  It's essentially a midcap with a ratchet wheel to retract the feed spring: you wind it until the follower is visible, load your BBs, then close the magazine door which releases the spring.  The barrel is a standard AEG cut.  I installed a Ryusoku bucking, flat nub, and a cut down APS2 spring.  Never fielded, but my teammates and I plinked a hundred rounds or so in the safe zone and felt the new hopup worked quite well with .32s and .40s.  The piston release is an interesting and durable looking design; but the bolt must be pulled firmly to the very limit of its rearward travel or it won't catch.  The internal magazine shell and bayonet seem to be the only plastic parts.  The (supposedly beech) stock is nicely finished aside from the scratches, and the fittings appear to be brass.  

Aimtop SVD gas blowback:  $70+shipping

SDC10765.JPG

This has a propane magazine and the CO2 release valve installed.  I broke this part that stops the nozzle travel during reassembly; I was able to get it to (sort of) function with some gorilla tape bodged in its place so at the minimum you'll need to order one to get plinking again, unless you're good with fabricating.  

Sorry my photography sucks; I've posted a link to the product page in most cases.  Adding:

Replica Atlas BT10 bipod:  $35 shipped

SDC10768.JPG

Only used on the bench, minor finish wear as shown.

G&P DBAL vis/IR laser with IR illuminator:  $130 shipped

SDC10769.JPG

Also only used on the bench.  I shaved some plastic off the mini plug to fit it through a slot in a rail.  

Replica MK4 M1 3.5-10x 40mm red/green illuminated scope:  $75 shipped

SDC10771.JPG

SDC10770.JPG

Nice clear scope with precise adjustment, comes with with replica American Rifle M10 rings and bikini lens cover.  

Updated availability and price drops:

APS UAR bullpup AEG:  on hold for a teammate

Modified L96 spring powered sniper rifle:  $100 +shipping

Red Fire (Zeta Labs clone) Mosin Nagant spring powered sniper rifle: $90 +shipping

Aimtop SVD gas blowback:  $65 +shipping

Classic Army 1200rd soft box mag for M249 (desert camo) with dummy rounds:  $85 shipped

Phoenix MK46 barrel kit for M249:  $80 shipped

MAG 2500rd soft box mag for M249 (woodland camo) with inert rounds:  $70 shipped

MK46 upper forward tri rail for M249:  $30 shipped

Tactical Concealment Cobra ghillie base (A-TACS AU) with TC garnishing material:  $90 shipped 

Fenix TK35 plus 18650 batteries and charger:  $60 shipped

Gerber Diesel multitool:  on hold for a teammate

MK14 MOD 1 EBR: $300 shipped

IMAG0409.jpgIMAG0410.jpg

Letting my Cyma EBR project go to fund other endeavors.  I upgraded the internals fresh out of the box and haven't opened it up since, so I don't recall what was used exactly--at the minimum: SHS motor, higher rate spring, tightbore barrel, O-ring nozzle, Dean's, and flat hop mod.  Trigger response and accuracy are excellent.  During reassembly I left off the bolt and other cosmetic bits to save weight, they'll be included with the rifle.  Gun includes furniture as pictured above: 30mm rings, BCM Gunfighter VFG/pistol grips, replica Battlelink stock with adjustable cheek rest, and five reliable 180rd midcap magazines (4 with Magpuls).  

IMAG0502.jpg

The mock suppressor fits over the outer barrel and was installed as a mockup, but I decided to keep it.  The front sight has been repositioned to the rear with a notch for it cut into the can.  These modifications are non-permanent, but sturdy enough.  DBAL sold separately.  

IMAG0411.jpg

APS UAR bullpup AEG:  $110 +shipping

Modified L96 spring powered sniper rifle:  $100 +shipping

Red Fire (Zeta Labs clone) Mosin Nagant spring powered sniper rifle$90 +shipping

Aimtop SVD gas blowback:  $65 +shipping

G&P DBAL vis/IR laser with IR illuminator:  $120 shipped

Classic Army 1200rd soft box mag for M249 (desert camo) with dummy rounds:  $85 shipped

Phoenix MK46 barrel kit for M249:  $80 shipped

Replica MK4 M1 3.5-10x 40mm red/green illuminated scope:  $75 shipped

MAG 2500rd soft box mag for M249 (woodland camo) with inert rounds:  $70 shipped

G&P (Savit style) improved collapsible buttstock for M249:  $65 shipped

MK46 upper forward tri rail for M249:  $30 shipped

Replica Atlas BT10 bipod:  $35 shipped

Tactical Concealment Cobra ghillie base (A-TACS AU) with TC garnishing material:  $90 shipped 

Fenix TK35 plus 18650 batteries and charger:  $60 shipped

Gerber Diesel multitool:  $30 shipped

Archived