VFC S&W M&P full size at Shot Show 2014

hitmanNo2

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hellz yeah! Been waiting for this bad boy for 1½ years it feels like. About time.

Me gusta! :D

Definately grabbing one of these.

As for the tan slide, I think they went for the VTAC look which is more towards bronze/gold;

IMG_0052.jpg

Guugle M&P VTAC for more referense pics as it differes alot depending on lighting.

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product4_750001_750051_783001_-1_757954_757781_757781_ProductDisplayErrorView_Y

I think the tan frame looks kinda off though but as I saw with the WE M&P it's heavily affected by white balance settings.

Now that's something really worth considering. Sadly though, as this would undoubtedly stink of Cybergun I will have to pass on principle alone. Then again, are the "Asian" export versions free of CG's reach? I remember the case was so on their Tommy guns.

I though CG / Umarex / other BS trademarks company only held sway in the European and possibly US areas?

If so it would be good to see, like the PPQ, an Asian version with better markings.

'FireKnife'

its a shame that there is already aftermarket support for the WE. hopefully the same parts come out for this one as i really like the SAI slides and match triggers. i also hope for some CO2 mags at some point.

either way though, ill probably never buy one. i have a small list already:

Marushin CO2 5.7

KWC M712

Marui HK .45

Hmm, well given the issues with the WE model and I haven't really seen a bad report about the VFC M&P9C this might be going on my list of 'to buy' models.

'FireKnife'

That's because I haven't gotten one yet :P

Then you will know it's :P

I would also like to see a threaded barrel for this but generally these Stark/VFC pistols have like zero after-market support, which is a real shame.

Release date stated to be within 60 days and price to be around +$20 USD from M&P9C. So around $135-165 depending on retailer I would guess.

Does have the full auto switch.

Source:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=E93_DmvWh6E

Additional video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtAP88IW4a4&feature=player_detailpage#t=142

"I'm not a real Marui user, so I'm not into the plastic guns....I have more a feel for the metal."

FFS THE REAL ONE IS POLYMER.

Reminds me of people asking if you can get a MBK for a TM 5-7 :P.

Though to my mind I just want to see how it goes given that the main competitor is the WE and that was somewhat sloppy.

'FireKnife'

Been watching a few of the Dr. Airsoft videos from Shot Show and perhaps the Dr. should go see a Dr. about his hearing. He asks the same questions like 2-3 times in every interview. Annoying as hell.

I also facepalmed over the plastic comment but perhaps he knows the 5-7 is polymer IRL but still doesn't care for it because it is "plastic".

However he did seem to like the M&P which is a polymer lower, so :P

And a Creation inner slide for the TM 5-7 can hardly qualify as an MBK...

Archived