Elite Force SL14 Revolutionary Speed Loader

Crimson

On the one hand I like the idea, I get fed up of loading 4-8 140 round mags 4-5 shots at a time.  On the other hand it is large, looks cumbersome, and is $40-45 (so £40-45 by the time it gets over here).

luxury!

when I were a lad you'd be lucky to load 4-8 140 round mags 4-5 shots at a time. We'd have nowt but a TM tube mag loader and one 68 round magazine - between 24 of us. 

And you try and tell the young people of today that ..... they won't believe you.

Now here's an idea: hand cranked loader. You have a hopper of an ungodly amount of bbs on top, put the mag below and go to town with the handle. Slip clutch tells you when it's full or if somethings gone wrong and the mag's jammed.

I can picture it now, a nice quiet safe zone with light chat and people loading up and then suddenly #crunch, whirr, clank, clunk# 'Dave next mag'. :P

Still it would be good to make it quicker to load some mags. I have a bugger of a time holding down the followers on my pistol mags as I have a had of letting the bushing tool holder break.

'FireKnife'

Those electric ones (ones i have come across) were usually copies of the ages old classic airsoft era one. It comes with adapters to various jac, asahi and early marui guns etc. Works quite well for a while. Problem is the gears are plastic..

Archived