GBB FNX-45 Tactical

Starblade54

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of you people need to learn the difference between the FNP and FNX... THIS is an FNP9: http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/9/9c/FNP-9mm2Tone.jpg/400px-FNP-9mm2Tone.jpg

I've been told by those same shot showers not to expect a 2014 release

Brigg, the giant bumper gives you an extra round of .45, otherwise the mag can only hold 14. Is that practical enough?

I consider myself the unofficial FNX expert, ask me anything

img0399qx.jpg

That FBK picture looks like RS...

Uhm ? Whut ? :o

No, looks a lot more like airsoft than the first pic they posted, that was RS for sure :P

Dead give away for me are the insanely overly sharp corners and edges of the frame and lack of proper "texture" on the frame material. Markings are faint and shallow, little blurred. Hammer is wonky. Lack of ridges and detail on slide release and de-cocker. Mold defects on frame front strap texture. Slide-to-frame fit is looser than RS. Extractor finish looks miffed too. Also slide color is too golden. But again it's an FB picture with some filter on it maybe but yeah, I call airsoft on it.

OCD obersvational powers FTW ! :D

EDIT: OK, maybe chas was trollin', or if he wasn't, now he will say he was to cover up his lack of observational skills :P

PureSilver, yes they did, and the slide is *suitcase* on it, but they also made the Glock 19 which is <3 and the M&P which I also think is nice, although I don't have one yet.

I don't think the FNX slide has the same slide design with the very thin walls and low tolerances in material so it should be alright.

And I like the PPQ a lot, it's a damn nice replica, but they messed up on the slide integrity in the design... :(

If it's VFC then it will probably take RS mag baseplates and then you can put on what you wish :)

If Cybergun do not release in 2014, who wants to bet WE release an FNX before Cybergun :P

The bumper IS a real-steel mag baseplate. The flat bottomed magazine pictured with my FNX-45 earlier in the thread is the !@#~ :angry22::angry: California limited 10rnd magazine. I need to get me some 15 rounders.

well first of all the Inokatsu isn't even out

even if it was, inokatsu doesn't design their own stuff. they just copy internals from other manufacturers.

Yeah they just butcher improve others design...and then spend years fixing perfecting their version....

:D

The bumper IS a real-steel mag baseplate. The flat bottomed magazine pictured with my FNX-45 earlier in the thread is the !@#~ :angry22::angry: California limited 10rnd magazine. I need to get me some 15 rounders.

I don't know what you are trying to say in relation to the previous conversation?

The airsoft version was posted with bumper magazine. Someone said the bumper was ugly. I say if it's a VFC they can probably put the flat RS magazine plate on it ? :o

Or are you going back to my initial comment where I thought it was CO2 due to the bumper which I then crossed out and corrected (within 2 minutes)?

Archived