GBB MP7 Clone / (Or WE?)

Atsalakotos

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does look interesting. If performance prevails I may pick one up, yet it has to out do my KWA... Though at full size this 'cheap' MP7 should give obsessive 1:1 chaps their fill (and skirmishable) rather than dropping $$$$$ on the VFC which can do nothing but hand walls.

Looks nice enough, the only thing that raised my eyebrow a little was the "trusses" behind the skeleton stock bars, which I believe isn't something that's found on the real one, but it's a tiny non-issue. The guy also said gas efficiency is improved, so... look forward to receiving mine, with Chinese New Year being in a few days, doubt I'll get it until more or less April.. 

That's funny VFCs site has it listed as considerably lighter.

Edit

Just weighed mine, gun is 1385g mag is 500g so total weight is 1885g, the RS is 1900g empty with a further 200g I believe for a loaded 40rnd mag so both fro the RS would be 2100g.

So the VFC with mag in is only 15g off the RS weight, without a mag, but a full 215g off for both loaded.

The weights for mine are as near as damn it with kitchen scales....lol

No that is 100% WE, its SMG 8 "compatible" in other words an SMG 8 inside.

I'd be interested to see a SMG 8 bolt though.

The WE Apache range has striking internal similarities to the VFC MP5s, it wouldn't surprise me if WE got hold of parts of if not all of both the MP7 and MP5.

Archived