KG9 GBB by QRF?

calbur20

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never seen the appeal of these things.  They don't seem very practical, easy to holster e.t.c. Not quite a primary and not quite a secondary. Only real use I've seen is doing a full auto mod and then use for drive bys by thugs.

Waht ^^^ he said

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

the above gun and

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/291001205586?hlpht=true&ops=true&viphx=1&lpid=95&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=95 = win!

I've never seen the appeal of these things.  They don't seem very practical, easy to holster e.t.c. Not quite a primary and not quite a secondary. Only real use I've seen is doing a full auto mod and then use for drive bys by thugs.

All that reminds me of is the bloke on a TV report back in the day campaigning for a ban on these pistols after they could be converted to full auto in minutes :P.

But they are the typical 'bad guy' gun of the late 80s and early 90s and would make a good weapon for things like Red Dawn and other invasion loadouts.

As for accuracy, that is why hip fire exists:

MV-ID99-6_zps2db386a3.jpg

Now to get a loose fit navy blue suit and yellow shirt to play 'that guy in the episode 'Bushido' of Season 2 that isn't given a name but gets killed by a main character, number 2'. :D

'FireKnife'

I'm sure I read early ones were relatively easily convertible and then some employee was selling the full auto mod parts on the side which didn't help matters.  Then it just turned in to anti gun propaganda that they could all be easily convertible.

I'm sure I read early ones were relatively easily convertible and then some employee was selling the full auto mod parts on the side which didn't help matters.  Then it just turned in to anti gun propaganda that they could all be easily convertible.

Same but as with all things it got out of hand and the lines 'why do you need an automatic pistol to hunt deer' came up etc.

Still many pistol can be made full auto with some filing and such, just this was an easy one to go after.

However assuming this one is just a full auto gun that does limit its CQB use sadly. But then nothing gets heads down like GBBs on full auto so might be good for that alone.

What other reason do you need?!?

None, now time to re-enact this good fun romp of a film:

Falling_03_zpsfafa6253.jpg

'FireKnife'

None, now time to re-enact this good fun romp of a film:

'FireKnife'

That was another one of my thoughts.

If someone produces this thing and it's half decent, I'd be perfectly happy strapping it to the back of my PC and occasionally running headlong at the opposing team holding the trigger down yelling 'BREAK YO'SELF, FOOLS!'.

Hell, if I played to win, I'd have a JG stubby killer and a box mag :P

Cool old school bad *albatross* gun!

Hope it comes out.

I always wanted the Maruzen Tec 9.

According to a FB comment by QRF it would be below 1500$

That would be Hong Kong Dollar I assume, which would be below 140€ (?!)

Chromed, limited edition. (also from QRF FB page)

1912414_585204414904502_1825967689_n.jpg1510671_585204508237826_889711375_n.jpg

The clue is in the thread title people.  Most people on here are banging on about Tec 9's a semi auto pistol firing from a closed bolt.  This is the original Swedish Gun the KG 99 a SMG, firing full auto from an Open Bolt, far more fun.

Technically the KG9 was the open bolt and later KG99 as the closed bolt. They adapted the name KG as they were imported into the USA as semi-auto only pistols with the option of being converted to fully automatic. It was the original TEC-9 which came from Sweden as a military weapon being full-auto as standard with folding or collapsing stock options.

Sorry the 99 was double keystroke should have beeb as you said the Interdynamic KG9, later modded to KG99 Semi Auto. Tec( was definately the USA designation though not Swedish, came inw when Interdynamic USA changed name to Intratec.

Cool they've done a chrome one saves me the hassle. Wonder if they'll do a stock or suppressor.

Archived