A&K M134 Minigun

aznriptide859

Worried about that initial splurt of BB's and how wobbly the whole barrel mech is. Wonder if the whole thing is metal, and if it is, how bloody heavy it'll be.

Also probably won't be less than $500 USD, considering how expensive A&K's MG's have been in the past.

PLEASE dont make this! My wallet is getting too thin allready!

Why cant they make a more "skirmishable" version of this? Despite this being the "classic" model its not something many would use.

Ps: working om my own skirmishable minigun atm.

Still think piston driven is better than gas powered.  The old CAW/toytec/Creation ones had merit.  Only one power source, and hop up

I missed my opportunity for the creation one though enjoying the PKM atm.  I have always wanted a shoulderable minigun  :)

CA didnt copy the P3, they bought the designs and rights to produce them from P3, so they are original versions technically.

i cant decide if this is a copy of the CA or if CA sold the stuff to them to make it.

That initial spurt of BB's is troubling, and the seriously odd off-axis rotation would definitely make me very wary. There's no doubt about it that miniguns are insanely cool (Predator, Terminator 2, hell even Vulcan Raven in MGS1)...to date they've just been far too over priced for a novelty. If this one is serviceable i.e. parts are not too hard to come by, then this will fill a nice gap in a niche within a niche's niche :)

Got their minimi (mk1 and mk2) then sold them and had the m60 mod0 them sold ant got the m60, them got the pkm that is even sexier, have had no choice to buy the mg (surely would) but this vulcan, maybe under 500 and spade grips for a car, any other way I will keep with the m60 and pkm (until they get to find her older sister)

Archived