Realsword... Well well well what is this...

blablabla

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the RS "hype" even relevant anymore? I mean, Systema now / will have receivers made by Knights Armament Co. So that covers the AEG market (yes, there will be a price difference but nothing RS kicks out will be able to compete with that Koolade), and if this represents RS move into the GBBR market, given the healthy and established competition, well.....say no more.

Don't get me wrong, more choice is always nice, but RS has developed a "boy who cried wolf" reputation, not to mention they seem to struggle to populate the market with their established product line.....all this leads me to being rather nonchalant about any news that comes from their direction.

The biggest issue with realsword is the way they do business , who wants to pay upfront and then wait whilst real sword build it . Too much money sitting dead for most retailers , their products are awesome though and customer service is brilliant . I am still holding my breath in the hope that their m 4 makes its way to the market place eventually , same with the type 88 dmr and support weopon . I will be front of the que if they release them .

As for the systema guns , I can see them being , overhyped , overpriced and probably still needing tackle burys attention to make them a reliable skirmishable weopon .

They will be Norinco AR-based; RealSword are affiliated in a nudge-nudge way with Norinco, which is how they have access to the QBZ-97 and QBZ-97B (both manufactured by Arsenal 266, a division of Norinco). I am reliably informed that RealSword explained that were they to start making AR-15s, they would simply divert a few of the receiver forgings (which are extremely cheap) from Norinco and make airsoft, rather than real, guns out of them.

They will be Norinco AR-based; RealSword are affiliated in a nudge-nudge way with Norinco, which is how they have access to the QBZ-97 and QBZ-97B (both manufactured by Arsenal 266, a division of Norinco). I am reliably informed that RealSword explained that were they to start making AR-15s, they would simply divert a few of the receiver forgings (which are extremely cheap) from Norinco and make airsoft, rather than real, guns out of them.

That makes sense though the Norinco finish is less to be desired. I've handle their early and current Norinco CQ-A

The only thing I love about Norinco CQA is the manual.

DSC01638.jpg

lol, it was even on the labels next to the rifles .

That said I do not believe they will be making them anyway

I did not check the labels, no time for that. Just had a quick chat and took some pics.

All I can say is that they told me all of the m4 replica's present were GBBR.

Archived