Whiskey Two Four: Ultralight Chest Rig

SilentKilla

whiskey-two-four-logo.jpg

If you're currently in the market for some lightweight and minimalist chest-rig that allows you to move freely and at the same time allows you to carry the essentials to carry out your mission but you don't want to have to sell a kidney do get it, you  should definitely take a look at the Whiskey Two Four - Ultralight Chest Rig.

1200UCRSolidFrontCB06__46247.1394412623.

It's made using the laser cut fabric technology that has been recently made "famous" with big tactical gear companies like Blue Force Gearor First Spear constantly adding new products to their catalogue using this method to produce their new gear. From what i can understand Whiskey Two Four also decided to adopt this new manufacturing technique but instead of making "old" designed products they opted for something new and innovative with the operators needs in mind and made a lightweight chest rig that allows you to carry what you need for short term missions but tht will not weight on your upper body if you need to use it for extended periods of time.

1200UCRSolidFrontCB07__35721.1394412623.

It's fully compatible with Molle and PALS webbing so you can use the pouches that you already have, and adjustable in height and width.

1200UCRSolidFrontCB04__07066.1394412623.

Weighting 10oz / 288 grams empty and optimized to fit 34"-48" chests and 46" girth at the belly button this chest rig seems to be a great option to have in mind, in the $99.00 price range it seems unlikely you could find something as useful and better but i could be wrong as i didn't had the chance to get one of this Whiskey Two Four - Ultralight Chest Rigs in my hands to do a in depth review of it's overall quality. The Whiskey Two Four - Ultralight Chest Rig is available in Black and Coyote for $99.00.

Source: www.airsoftgunfighter.com

My BFG molle minus doesn't sag and its carrying 7 tm mp7 gbb mags and I've just used mine for a 24 hour stirling game. Its just down to adjusting the straps to fit properly.

The only thing about this product I don't get is, how is it new design?

Archived