G&G MG42

aznriptide859

For the brief moment that the charging handle was pulled back I thought it was a GBB. I was wrong. For what the quick change barrel is worth you'd need spare barrels to make use of it, not that there's any overheating problems ti address in the first place. With that, eyes are still on A&K.

Never really looked in any detail at the MG42, but if the G&G is a faithful reproduction I can see exactly where FN stole the design for the bi-pod and trigger group on the MAG from.

That's definitely the heftiest looking gearbox I've ever seen, it's almost weird to see an airsoft gun that appears to be designed so solidly and realistically.  When you're used to weird, proprietary, grub-screw-infested, over-priced, design cluster *fruitcage*s, the way this thing takes down (i.e. as easy as most decent real guns) is just a beauty to behold.

nice concept but the thing feeds from??? that gearbox seems to me more a pro to than a real gearbox (machined instead mold?? don´t really expect so much and I need to see it feeding and firing and of course i need to know were the battery goes, in the stock like the china made one?

Now all I need is a slave willing accomplice to be the support for my bi-pod.

"That's right, bend over and take those hits for me while I lay waste to every leaf I can see!!!!"

'FireKnife'

That's letting them off lightly. If you really want to torture them get them to lug the issued lafette tripod and optics round. 22kg + of torture for them.

And yes, I have made someone do that lol

Archived