Victory show, Marui, Revolvers, and ... Cosplay.

NeoVeNoM

http://translate.google.be/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hyperdouraku.com%2Fevent%2Fasgkfes1403%2Findex.html

looks like TM have finally completed their HK45.

x2to42.jpg

Release will be mid to late April.

Besides that many other items.

Like revolvers (a lot), a 7.62 minimi, and... cosplay.

Is the Mk48 a custom gun or regular production? Cause the 7,62 ammo box is a *badgeress* to get. If you are lucky enough to find one, they go for no less than 200$.

Barrel can be custom made, but the bipod is expensive too.

Huh, might pick up the HK.45 in anticipation of the USP prototype they showed last time.

Plus I want that sponge Blade Runner blaster :P.

'FireKnife'

Holding out for a USP Tactical. Seeing as I already have one from a lesser brand and the required holster. 

no that would be the M240 if I am not mistaken.

The 'M240' designation is when the FN MAG is used in the US military, just like it's called the 'L7' in the British army.

Same as the FN Minimi being called M249 in the US military and the L110a1 in the british military.

So this gun is a variant of the FN Minimi, chambered for 7.62, with box magazine compatibility removed and NOT a FN MAG?

I don't see the point, what is the difference between a beefed up minimi and a MAG anyway?

The 'M240' designation is when the FN MAG is used in the US military, just like it's called the 'L7' in the British army.

Same as the FN Minimi being called M249 in the US military and the L110a1 in the british military.

So this gun is a variant of the FN Minimi, chambered for 7.62, with box magazine compatibility removed and NOT a FN MAG?

I don't see the point, what is the difference between a beefed up minimi and a MAG anyway?

What he said.

About the difference between the 7.62 minimi and the MAG, I think the MAG is more reliable than the minimi, but the minimi is probably more 'mobile', as it has a lower weight and it's shorter, making it easier to use.

I still prefer the good old MAG though, with the wooden stock <3.

The Mk.48 is still nearly 10 lbs lighter than a 240 and a good bit shorter too. There is a box mag for it too (cloth pouch for a 100 rd. belt). It's for when you need 7.62 punch but the M240 is too big/heavy.

No shame in being wrong but dear god this back tracking reminds me of the joke about  the gears on french tanks ;)

Archived