Tokyo Marui HK45 GBB pistol - Release soon

Deadmeat

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't prepared for this release... now I might try to pick one up for myself later this month....!

If I am totally honest, I didn't get on with my TM NBB MK23 despite it being the most awesome pistol which could out range AEG's!!??  but I am hoping that the HK45 should be more comfortable to wield!

@NonEx are you not tempted to add this to your forever expanding collection?

I do wonder if this is the TM I've been waiting for, been wanting something that'll work in all weathers but with similar ergonomics/gas capacity as a USP (and I just like HK pistols)..plus no under rail adaptor buggering about...

@NonEx are you not tempted to add this to your forever expanding collection?

Neeh. I'm done with TM. Also not a big fan of the HK pistols, and certaintly not this one.

And I am going to try and shrink my collection a bit this year.

I can't justify having this amount of airsoft guns just sitting around :|

Doubles and tripples of some items...

I am tempted, I just personally wish that the flatter grip (used on the Compact, P30 and the P2000) was used instead but then that is the 'fault' of H&K :P.

But if, unlike the KWA and KSC USP models, the safety works for cocked and locked carry then I am sold and will at least buy and try it.

LAPD don't us HK .45s do they?

If this page is right: http://www.lapdonline.org/lapd_equipment

Then no they don't, but then TM do like to jazz it all up a bit. Maybe the LAPD SWAT is thinking of adopting them to replace the Kimber Custom 2 we all know they use? :D

'FireKnife'

SEALs must use this right?

Doesn't float my boat personally, I think HK are better at doing sub guns and rifles.  Seems to take all the controls/design aspects I don't like and put them in to one gun, like somehow the complete opposite of a Glock/M&P.  That said obviously more choice is better and any new handgun from TM is always a very significant and welcome addition to the market.  Looks like there'll be no shortage of gas capacity in the mag and with a plastic slide and the latest in TM design and materials it'll not doubt look good and fire a ton of shots per fill.

SEALs must use this right?

Since 2011 or so, yeah. It's used side by side with the P226.

Apart from that, which interests me, the fact that it's a compact (light slide) and with a fat magazine should make it very good for our cold conditions.

The controls and operating way suit me too.

I thought that was just the compact they used?

Some thing that they went for the compact over the full size for <insert convoluted military reasoning here> :P.

'FireKnife'

Don't worry, when WE clone it expect the compact as well...Atleast they've been doing that since the PX4 cloning spree.

Since 2011 or so, yeah. It's used side by side with the P226.

Apart from that, which interests me, the fact that it's a compact (light slide) and with a fat magazine should make it very good for our cold conditions.

The controls and operating way suit me too.

The 45ct is used by NSWDG. Please tm, make these!!!!

Theres nothing i dislike in this gun but im still wondering why some are waiting for it, seems just another to-be-cloned gun.

Still waiting for skirmishable full metal revolver or some exotics.

I love my recent WE purchases, but there is something about my TM XDM which impresses upon me.

But I wasn't looking for a HK45, until I spotted the pic above on TM's homepage and it just seems to appeal to me. I do worry that the material could be like the TM MK23 Socom which I got rid of cos I didn't agree with the plastic... I just hope that the HK45 would be made of some nicer polymer...??

+1 on the aftermarket slide options but for now I'll stick with it being stock to see how the kick feels like... I just hope I'll find one to pick up this month...

If only someone made a reliable MK23 GBB, i had both KSCs and both failed with metal-slide. Dispite being huge, i simply loved that gun.

Steel slide, CO2, LAM and a silencer... One can dream...

AFAIK, LAPD SWAT has been testing this gun. His armory is really big (from MP5, to HK416, diferent AR's, SCAR-L...) so, why not?

But, take on account that LAPD has another .45 issued, the glock 21.

Maybe the LAPD SWAT is thinking of adopting them to replace the Kimber Custom 2 we all know they use? :D

Archived