Tokyo Marui HK45 GBB pistol - Release soon

Deadmeat

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Material wise? I don't see why TM won't use the same ABS as they always do. That coupled with a likely larger blow back system as with their new guns would mean disastrous results for green gas in hot weather. But it's TM. A better slide is almost guaranteed to be made for it.

I had the first series KSC with a metal slide, in warm indoors or VERY hot day outside it managed to empty the mag and lock the slide. More powerfull gas like redgas did only bit better.

Swapping hammer & recoil -springs did very little to change the outcome. Using hf-valves ran the gun dry of gas very fast.

In a skirmish involving fast shots the gun never locked the slide, often running out of juice rather then BBs.

Stock slide worked well, but eventually broke, thus my need to new slide.

The newer KSC mk23 didnt fair much better, it came to me "pre-tuned" suffering from same faults as the gen1 so i got it cheap and took the risk.

The gun was a "dare" to few of the best gunsmiths in the country. I offered them triple fee if they make it run good, none if they failed.

The gun was sold to a Metal Gear Solid fan who knew airsoft and mostly used it in cosplay. He was fine loading only relistic amount of ammo per mag, i was not.

If i saw with my own eyes one of those emptying a full magazine in +10-15 or below +20 outside i'd buy one in a heartbeat.

I had a stock KWA NS2 Mk23, and it was one of the only sidearms I was able to use in cold/winter weather in New York. temperatures were usually well below freezing. I never had a problem with it, at all. Granted the trademarks on the KWA one looked atrocious due to being lasered on, but it had a metal slide.

First one had metal loading nozzle, like the M11 at the time, did the NS2 have the new plastic one?

My second one had that plastic nozzle but came "pre tuned" and i cant say for certain it was ever "fully stock" so maybe, just maybe i could give that thing one more go.

Did some of them come with metal-slides as standard? Mine had one, i imagined it was aftermarket part.

It seems i may indeed have to give this gun a second chance. Is there any particular issues i should know about? While i dont care much for trades, that discusting safety-text doesnt feel very nice, is that lasered in too? Is there a model without that?

the safety speil is painted on instead of lasered. since they use aluminum black for coloring, acitone or nail polish remover should get it off.

no particular issues aside KWAs standard of life time being kinda short compared to a marui. just make sure to use pure silicon oil.

What does everyone reckon about this HK45 would fit a clone USP Serpa? I'm trying to search around and the frames look virtually the same (apart from the modernised grip of the HK45 but that doesn't matter for a serpa)

My ksc fit a blackhawk serpa but the mag catch is too wide -> mag falls off.

*fruitcage* YOU MARUI.

Thank you for shopping at WGC Shop.

Here is the update of your order details:

Order Number: XXX
---------------------------
Email: XXX
Ship By:
1.  EMS Express
Actual Shipping Date: ---

WGC Notes: Update by Peter (09APR2014)
Thank you. The pre-order item
======
Marui HK45 Gas Blow Back Pistol
# TM-PS-HK45 X1 and
Marui 26 Rds Gas Magazine for HK45
# TM-GMAG-HK45 X2
======
are not available now. It may be release in May. We keep update the status with you.

Yes 18th of April in Japan, then add in about a week or two until WGC Shop get their shipment cleared and put into store at HK, then add in the time to put it through the system, process each order, double check and get it sent out a week or two can easily go by.

Either that or they have it and are stalling for orders or time, entirely possible and companies have done it before? Still it isn't exactly like the new Super Smash Bros where some tit said April and then suddenly that was rebuked and it went back to being 'some time in 2014'.

'FireKnife'

Archived