Tokyo Marui HK45 GBB pistol - Release soon

Deadmeat

About the FPS, it does look like some (the few videos I watched) of the TM pistols nishiyan has shown around the winter/spring time were shooting at around the same FPS as the HK45 video, going up to more acceptable speeds for videos from summer time. So that shouldn't be an issue.

Hopefully I can get mine from Pulse Japan near the end of the month, since I pre-ordered quite early, so I can use it for a game on the 4th. Can't wait!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how they've taken the slide lock wearing down plastic slides into account, that's appreciated even when aluminium / steel slides are released in the future.  

Eh?

Perhaps this is something on a few of the less common models but the P226, 1911 and Hi-Capas all have a slide lock that both locks into the plastic slide on the outside and the metal frame on the inner.

Either way it is really selling itself to me. Knowing that the USP is going to be a long way off this will easily do for now and with a light could make for an interesting modern DA/SA pistol.

'FireKnife'

I am pleased to report that a couple of the Hong Kong outlets have received their initial stock! I picked mine up today and it is indeed very nice. However both me and a friend noticed that the blowback wasn't as hard as the XDM...!!?? You may think that this is disappointing but I was pleased enough by the kick and the wear & tear won't be as bad.

The H&K style trigger when cocked allows for very quick consecutive shots.

I hope those who preordered get theirs soon!!

I am pleased to report that a couple of the Hong Kong outlets have received their initial stock! I picked mine up today and it is indeed very nice. However both me and a friend noticed that the blowback wasn't as hard as the XDM...!!?? You may think that this is disappointing but I was pleased enough by the kick and the wear & tear won't be as bad.

The H&K style trigger when cocked allows for very quick consecutive shots.

I hope those who preordered get theirs soon!!

i thought you might be on arnies.. was gonna ask you that at tokyo model last night when you bought the hk45.

deadmeat kindly let me take a few shots with his hk45 upon purchase. kick on green was definitely more 226 (quick & snappy) than xdm (terrifying), so maybe, just maybe, the hk45 will be able to handle gg ootb

Let us know how she handles green gas! It's a bit hot here on my side of the U.S. so I might use caution and put duster on that hot summer day. I haven't ordered mine yet but i'm waiting on funds to be available to me! This gun just looks so good and chic...to each his own but I admit it always makes me melt when i see a nicely taken photograph of it on the net through various forums

I just got mine from Pulse Japan today.

http://imgur.com/a/zf5z8

If anyone is interested in getting the same Serpa for the HK45 and USP pistols, it has to be this exact model. The easiest way to tell which Serpa model it is, is from the shape around the trigger area.

I also have the left handed P30 Serpa, but that is only good for this HK45 and it is tougher to pull out the pistol.

Would like to get a LBH (Safariland if possible), but it is so difficult to get holsters here in the UK...

yeah ive been looking at P30 safarilands. but is no cheap :(
from what i gathered theyre basically the same dimensions.

i'd personally rather something like my 1911 holster, but fobus dont make them for HKs. (the EMC)

EDIT: IF it covers the end of the barrel it MUST fit a P30L
edit 2: Insofar as proper HK45 holsters from Safariland, luckily i know my inforce APL will fit in an X2/300 holster ^_^

left column is RH right is LH
guLPDrBR_original.jpg

EDIT 3: Fobus DO do an EMC for the P30L, found my holster. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290794760462?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

i got that email on wednesday at 8am, then at 10am got a shipped mail. and i cant seem to track the parcel

oh, now i CAN track the parcel, two days from the shipped email to when its actually shipped -.-

hey at least yours has shipped haha. I'm REALLY hoping I didn't miss the first batch...I'd be really sad if I have to wait till mid May or early June for it. I'm gonna be slightly upset if I missed the first batch from WGC when I could buy it from like Airsoft Global, or a Japan site right now. 

Did some chrono'ing and on green using 0.2 devil blasters my stock TM HK45 is coming out at 290fps on average.

Compared with my WE XDM which feels like there is slightly more kick it was coming out at 279fps on average.

P30 Serpa fits fine, just had to loosen the screw slightly.

Here's a pic of mine...

post-77631-0-77553200-1398530795_thumb.jpg

Ok Redwolf mentioned in their description that the safety / de-cocker can be moved to the other side. Seeing as I don't know how it works internally, I am very skeptical. It just doesn't make sense that its that easy. Off the bat I see the colors would be upside down, that doesn't bug me too much. 

Would be nice to see though and if it happens to be a copy of the real part then a leftie one or even ambi one could be made to fit?

However can someone with one of these tell me, is the magazine held together by a screw or the old fashioned pins?

'FireKnife'

Archived