WE MP5K-PDW

jkpics

It could just be that the sliding stock is too expensive for WE to manufacture, considering it isn't one or two solid pieces. Especially since they already have their -poor alternative available in the improper UMP folding stock.

I'll believe it when I see it personally. Considering so many other things that never came through.

Not like I'll care very much anyway until they fix the improper mags, which to me are worse then the improper stock. At least you can actually buy an ugly stock like the WE ones. Such a poor oversight, as far as I'm concerned.

A solid stock is fine, But as we were talking about sliding stocks, the folding stock is very much improper, being an accessory never fielded by any military (And the Mp5 is at the very end of its service life now, as HK continually try and fail to kill it off). It is therefore improper, and a very poor and inadequate variant to the proper sliding stock.

That sliding stock K is very cool. Though as annoyed as I am this is a logical release for WE to do. First thing a lot of people want to do with a standard K is make it a PDW.

Just like first thing to do with a standard MP5 is add a sliding stock or have it SD.

Archived