KJW CZ P09

kenxin

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't KWC make those? Maybe that's where your "proper" falls, but I hear they shoot forward :D

5 feet is not really forward is it :P.

But at least with this there looks to be hope of a GBB 941 that doesn't suck.

Don't you dare get my hopes up about the possibilities of that. Already had enough of KWA and the so called coming soon Makarov.

However this and a CZ75 are still high on my buying list, especially if it is the model that has a safety and no-decocker. Cocked and locked all the way.

'FireKnife'

This is green gas and not C02 with the stick mag like the ASG P-07 right?

Yes, you can tell from the magwell that it'll have a full size mag, also it's KJW and I don't know of them using stick mags.

I need this, a P07 would be nice too. Also, did anyone see KJW have an updated version of their NBB MKI Ruger on their website? Certainly not as big news as the CZ, but looks interesting:

Now if only they could do something about the trigger :P.

Still that does look alright, one of those classy target pistols.

Also would like a P-07 myself too.

'FireKnife'

I need this, a P07 would be nice too. Also, did anyone see KJW have an updated version of their NBB MKI Ruger on their website? Certainly not as big news as the CZ, but looks interesting:

Evike already have that, it's Co2 as well.

Nice, not a huge fan of the P09 (wanted a KJW CZ75 with markings, but they seem to be all gone) but more variety never hurt anyone.

Also, with this ticked off the list I reckon this means that we're edging closer to whatever unmade pistol you've always wanted (come on Browning HP).

Archived