WE new products

fnc

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care if it is the double stack, it is a Makarov and it is more likely to actually come out than sit around waiting for KWA to bother to release theirs (what's to bet it 'suddenly' comes out on the market?).

Either way that and the idea of a cheap M84 (yeah WAs look amazing but they are hardly the best thing for skirmishing with due to the costs) makes me so happy all three of my eyes could cry.

'FireKnife'

Double stack is probably good for us, it MIGHT even have enough space for CO2, either way, it's a small gun with a almost normal size reservoir, could probably fit a "normal" bbu into it, which means even when a full steel kit (blued) comes out, it might do okay even on green..... awwwwww yeah. 

Crazy , the announcements from all different companys have been crazy. Like the kind of things you usually see once a year... but now all the time...

These, the 2 tec-9's , the CZ's , spectre, MG42 all the recoil guns ect ect. No more people complaining "oh another AR". Happy times.

Isn't that because every type of AR exists now from about 2-3 different companies? :P

However it is good to see more stuff coming out, even if it is from cheaper China companies. Still the Makarov and M84 are at least new-ish designs (they do exist in other forms but not like this) and the likes of the CZ-09 are truly new models.

Now if only we could see other things appearing like a High-Power that functions like a TM (wheel style hop and better magazines please, oh and normal sights).

'FireKnife'

I wonder just how compatible the maruzen clones will be. I have a few maruzens that broke over time due to the weak plastics and soft metals. But I wonder if some of the better parts Luke inner barrels and hop ups will work.

Normally it would kinda suck that the p38 is unlikely to have any trademarks, but the markings on my umarex branded one were terrible anyway.

Is the beretta mainly plastic?

It shouldn't be, but it is strange that the frame and slide are black rather than the usual WE bare metal the others are constructed of. It wouldn't really make sense for them to make a plastic version of a metal gun though, not what people expect from them.

well, I would hope it isnt plastic, But since WE has never made a plastic bodied gun that wasnt supposed to be polymer already, I wouldnt be too worried. It doesn't seem to be their thing.

Here are two more pictures from ArmsCool:

10372311_867224229957606_654438660092579

10411410_867224259957603_265658184809740

Doesnt looks like plastic to me, just shiny paint. Notice the bit of wear on the underside of the slide. Also the magazine is the exact same color, and thats definitely metal.

I think I might wind up buying one of each of those pistols. I've owned m84s, p99s and p38s before and would happily do so again. Especially since I still have all the mags.

As far as kwa goes, if the we is anywhere near decent, I couldn't care less what kwa does at this point.

Archived