WW2 Italian SMG

harborne blue

It's been available for pre-order on Safarasoftair for a few weeks already. Also, there are some video's on YouTube, but I think it looked a bit cheap. Still, it's a good thing to see more variety. The more WW2 models, the better :D.

i look at releases like this and wonder why they released that gun? all you have to do is look at any given forum and find scores of guns that haven't been made and are highly desired.

its just more time i have to wait for an M12, MPL, carl gustav or LF57

At the same time, given how focus seems to be changing to more peculiar and older models I think it's now far more likely those models will be made. I'm personally really pleased to see the beretta M38 being made, as well as seeing significant action in WW2 it saw a fair amount of post war action from South America to North Africa. I'm considering saving up for one of these. Shame about the lack of a double trigger, I guess it'd be possible to add one.

Suomi M/31, the progenitor (and best, IMNSHO) of these kinds of SMGs? :D

The grandfather of all these types of SMGs was the Bergmann Mp-18. The Suomi M31 came out several years later and was the basis for the Soviet PPSH-41.

Anyway. I wish theyd make some GBB versions of these WWII guns. I know I would love to have a collection of WWII rifles and SMGs.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived