New AEG AR platform by KingArms

SlickAxe

New technologies are allways welcome, but im skeptical about this new KA technology given how little they change in their guns, maybe a clone of a PTW or something along the ICS split gearbox is something  feasible, but a gun along the Airsoft systems AR (if it is ever released) is quite difficult to actually  imagine

Will follow the news nonetheless =)

It's going to have a recoil effect and a working bolt catch. Like the new TMs, G&Ps and KWA M4s. If not then it's just another AEG.

I'm a big fan of KA AEGs but for crying out loud, do something different... The M1 carbine will be a good start although it does look like a Marushin clone so nothing new but at least I've got a stack of mags already :-)

I really can't imagine anyone being excited about another M4 AEG.

That's like being on the beach and getting excited about finding another grain of sand.. Even GBB M4s are old news now. There's just nothing exciting about another m4 in an endless sea of m4s.

None of that rationale or logic please silverback, we don't want it here.

I bloody love the M1 Carbine, almost as much as the Garand and perhaps more in airsoft form in certain ways.  But the video KA put up showcasing it was utterly disappointing to my mind.  Despite being Co2 and the inconveniences which come with putting bulbs in every mag (which are many)... no recoil and a tinny noise.... wtf?  Good news for those who just really, really want a gas powered M1 that's commonly available, but even though I'm a huge fan of the platform it did absolutely nothing for me.

Can't really imagine KA being the ones to completely revolutionise the AR AEG and finally banish the standard V2 in to history either.  Be happy to be proved wrong, but I'm not really seeing it to be honest.

Archived