New coumaflage pattern BBs?! Yes!

SlickAxe

Yay for more bio options but the pattern seems a tad pointless.

Sure they might have some uses but lets face it, in most games the colour of ammo makes little difference really.

Novel but that is about it.

'FireKnife'

What's this craze about Bio BBs? Unless the BBs are made out of non-toxic materials, the only difference is that the Bio BBs will leach toxic materials into the soil and water systems at a faster rate than regular BBs. If a BB takes 100's of years to degrade all the better IMO, they have no impact as plants and small invertebrates can easily grow and move between them.

And even if, say, Bio BBs were made from fertilizing or other organic materials, then you're just adding excess nutrients to the ecosystem which can lead to eutrohpication in waterways etc.

Slap on ''Environmentally friendly'' or ''Bio Degradable'' and people's brains stop working.

Bottom line is there needs to be a proper EIA done.

I think it might me rather hard to adjust your Hop-Up systems in the field with ninja ammo.. I am currently using black bb's. (You don't see them i the air either). The problem is, i can't F*cking adjust my hopup unit with these bb's. I just can't see if the bb is flying straight or up/down....

What's this craze about Bio BBs? Unless the BBs are made out of non-toxic materials, the only difference is that the Bio BBs will leach toxic materials into the soil and water systems at a faster rate than regular BBs. If a BB takes 100's of years to degrade all the better IMO, they have no impact as plants and small invertebrates can easily grow and move between them.

And even if, say, Bio BBs were made from fertilizing or other organic materials, then you're just adding excess nutrients to the ecosystem which can lead to eutrohpication in waterways etc.

Slap on ''Environmentally friendly'' or ''Bio Degradable'' and people's brains stop working.

Bottom line is there needs to be a proper EIA done.

Try reading about them first, it might answer your questions.

I think it might me rather hard to adjust your Hop-Up systems in the field with ninja ammo.. I am currently using black bb's. (You don't see them i the air either). The problem is, i can't F*cking adjust my hopup unit with these bb's. I just can't see if the bb is flying straight or up/down....

Aim at a large, white sheet of paper at a distance you hope to engage at, or use white BBs of the same brand and weight to set your hop.

Jep, thats how i adjusted my HopUp before the game, i was talking about adjusting it mid-game. But I just will go back to white BB's. The black ones where an experiment. The "Stealth" factor is nullified by the sound of the aeg i think, and doesn't compromise the fact that you can't adjust the HU properly.

I was under the impression that compost is a generic term for what you get when anything decomposes. How long do they take to biodegrade? Also what's wrong with just a plain tan or green colour? The size of the bbs mean a camo pattern isn't nesessary to hide the bbs

All in all I think this is nothing more than a cheap gimmick to advertise their product b trying to create a problem that doesn't exist

All hicaps are gravity fed hoppers. There exists a particularly horrendous variant where you can just screw a BB bottle onto the mag, cutting out the middle man of even having to bother loading your mags.

Archived