LTC M16 AEG

DeltaZero

I don't think these are BOLTs or other forms of recoil shock clone, going by what LCT say about their M4-pattern models, which are just blowback:

That "blowback" fake bolt mechanism is 100% identical to the ones in the BOLT rifles down to the shape of the cutouts on the gearbox casing and the dimensions of the parts.

Really? So why didn't they include the recoil assembly in the buffer tube (in the M4s, at least)? It's clearly supposed to be full of LiPo in the pictures for the M4. I wonder if the M16s will have the recoil weight.

Maybe BOLT didn't want LCTs products to overlap/overshadow theirs? Given the choice between an LCT and a BOLT with identical features and price, I'd pick the LCT every time.

Maybe BOLT didn't want LCTs products to overlap/overshadow theirs? Given the choice between an LCT and a BOLT with identical features and price, I'd pick the LCT every time.

I was going to say, surely LCT (the larger and far better-known company, at least to me) would be the one saying what went into whose guns? I would definitely buy an LCT and wouldn't buy a BOLT (courtesy of your review), to the extent that I might not buy an LCT if it was the same design as the BOLT....

Well, nothing to do now but wait and see.

Archived