F&O ''M203'' Mk5 Pyro Launcher! Legal too!

bankz5152

I thought that but it seems that the muzzle of the launcher has a lip/catch that holds it down against the spring then releases to fire.

Probably designed that way to prevent you cocking it then stuffing random into it to fire.

Jim

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enough, I'm still interested but from watching the video above showing one going off in the tube I'd like to know how the well it worked afterwards. While everyone wasn't showered in hot plastic I hope it still worked afterwards as I know I would end up doing the same at some point

Also, it is hard to say Where the pyro actually ended up on the Misfire.. Different when a MK5 isn't in an enclosed unit as it vents out of the rear of the pyro, not sure where it ends up when in this device as it acts like a mortar..

Also I must "presume" that it has been tested to destruction, as one misfire is different to a number of them which slowly degenerates the device...

Spoke to a few players and staff today at my local site and all where in agreement that these shouldn't be allowed due to safety concerns...

Site owner however is awaiting a responce from there insurers...

Archived