PTS Enhanced Polymer Magazine Released

TheFull9

Well maybe you should report it and not winge about it. However in the case of members who don't hide who they work for, providing helpfull information when the topic is brought while still not adverising for their employers it's not really an issue.

No specific eta currently. Last time I asked they were waiting for all the PTW PMAGs to be gone from the market before pursuing the EPM Version. The current priority has been to finish all the PTS brand polymer products (pistol grips, vertical grips, stocks) that are supposed to fill the void created when Magpul pulled out. They've been working on them since around April 2013.

Can't comment on that currently. Several industry related consultants now help PTS to bring more authenticity to their PTS brand products. One of which is a USPSA Grand Master who has been giving a lot of input on pistol related products lately.

Yes thats why I said "their own version" you can bet your last dollar that pts's range of accessories will be inspired by but legally different to magpuls kit.

We need more options over here as RS Magpul kit is very rare over here and expensive.

Ive seen RVG's going for £40 on occasion!!!

Jim

Ive seen RVG's going for £40 on occasion!!!

:huh:

Where?  I've got 2 of those sat in a box collecting dust, LanTac had them in for a long time, certainly way under £40.  eHobby have added a lot of Magpul Industries stuff to their site since the PTS stuff went away and Midway UK (even with their *fruitcage* insane prices) have it for less than that (even with their *fruitcage* insane shipping prices).

Saw them on a few websites for silly money when I was looking at buying a 0.22lr semi auto last year, (SW 15/22 or a Ruger 10/22 ) Magpul have some rich fan boys in the UK RS world.

Some of semi auto's turning up at the club range looked like Christmas trees...

Jim

Ah, I didn't think that'd be airsofters.  A lot of the shooting fraternity here is about 4-5 years behind airsoft from what I've seen, or 100 years if you look at all the lords in tweed with their SxS's.  Which is ironic seeing as the US is the other way around.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

If you remove the "bullets" can you see the BB track clearly through the window?

More or less. The entire inner body is made from the same clear polymer. The brass plate that acts as fake 5.56mm rounds is held in place via similarly shaped bullet like ridges. So you can see the BB track more or less clearly through. But you will mostly be seeing the spring and follower. As the direction of travel on that part of the track is coming from the bottom up, and not the bottom down.

Archived