Some 5 odd years later... TM M&P release date?

Starblade54

Die Hard 5? Sorry.  There are only 3 Die Hard films.

I count 2. They made one and then there was a blip and this one called With A Vengeance, which was awesome came out.

Bit like Rambo, I heard they made four but I have only seen two.

(yes sadly DH5 does exist and I have seen it, so glad I didn't pay to see it).

'FireKnife'

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll probably end up buying this once the fuss dies down, I was keen on the WE version until the usual qc faults showed up so I just got a KWC NBB CO2 M&P as a placeholder.

You didn't try the VFC instead? "I was keen on the WE version until the usual QC faults showed up, so I just went home and slammed my penis in the front door until I passed out" would have been about as palatable as a NBB made by KWC...

I paid £30 for the KWC.

Most of the time I carried a TM MK23 its overkill a lot of the time and doesnt get used much but I like NBB's for woodland simple and quiet.

The KWC has the same internals as the jericho I read about on arnies years ago, I really wanted one of those back then.

It goes bang reliably in all weathers and can easily cope with man sized targets at 15m putting rounds into about an 8 inch group with 0.28s

Thats all I want for a woodland skirmish, no spare mag carried as it gets little use.

However if im playing pistol/shotgun games my glocks and 1911's come out.

I read a few VFC reviews and to be honest I'm not that bothered, when the Marui comes out it will be worth the money, but VFC will not have the same after market support as the Marui going on previous releases.

Jim

LOL @ PureSilvers edit :D

Haha, yeah, that logic does not compute in my brain either

Only time you would get a KWC model with derped blowback or NBB is if there is absolutely no other model available for that specific pistol. Even then it would be like "mweh, nawh."

You didn't try the VFC instead? "I was keen on the WE version until the usual QC faults showed up, so I just went home and slammed my penis in the front door until I passed out" would have been about as palatable as a NBB made by KWC...

o7rrjl.jpg

But seriously, why all the hate? They make some perfectly decent guns.

Really? I prefer NBB'S for occasional use.

Doesn't matter how wet or muddy or covered in they get they still go bang.

For stylin' on the cqb pistol games yeah I like my GBB's but thats pretty rare these days.

I just need something to cover my MED.

The number of times in a woodland skirmish someone has tried to shoot me with a pistol and its vented (cold over here) or their mag has leaked or it just jams or the mag falls out (really happened) its hilarious.

I paid £30 for the KWC.

It goes bang reliably in all weathers and can easily cope with man sized targets at 15m putting rounds into about an 8 inch group with 0.28s

How's the hopup on it with .28s? My KWC SP2022 NBB didn't seem to apply much hop but seemed accurate at shorter ranges.

Say what you like about the KWC Co2 NBBs but those things aren't bad given the price, the build quality is as good as a TM Mk23, trigger pull extremely light and have gas efficiency even a green peace airsofter would be happy with. If the hopup could be improved and a suppressor adapter made then they'd wipe the floor with a TM Mk23 in virtually every respect as a sneaky suppressed pistol imo.

They'll never please those who love GBBs or want very realistic internals but for those of us who like NBBs or just want a cheap short range sidearm they aren't a bad option, they're dirt cheap to buy and cost next to nothing to run. KWC have definately missed a trick not having a threaded barrel of some sort on them though.

If they're that cheap to buy and run then yeah I can see the appeal, if literally all one needs is something for very short ranges in skirmishes then it makes a lot of sense and you're saving yourself £100+.  End of the day they're just not in an way a collector's type of gun given the operation method, which sort of makes me wonder why there aren't way more GBBR's out there in use as primaries, this template of AEG rifle + GBB pistol seems to be very firmly engrained.

I think some folks maybe need to attempt to step in to some different shoes a little bit.  If all I was interested in was the skirmish aspect of the hobby I'd have a very different collection to what I have now; there'd be a lot less pretty stuff that functions similar to the RS and far more NBBs, plain-looking-but-mega-tuned AEGs, polar-stars etc.

Rob15 the hop struggles with 0.28g but I'm not carrying separate ammo weights on the field, my sidearms always share ammo with the longs, TM hop units can cope admirably and my GBB's will quite happily punt them out 30m+

The KWC was a snap buy, right place right time.

Not my first cheap n nasty though

http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/200862-palco-firepower-nbb-co2-usp/#entry

I have thought about using one of the WE threaded barrel adapters on the M&P but its pretty quiet anyway.

Enough off topic!!!!!!!

I look forward to the TM release with baited breath!

Jim

Well TM usually seem to stagger the big four releases each year between the four quarters or so.

That means we get this first by the look of it, probably the M870 after and then who knows.

Either way by the time this looks to be UK side I will be fully sorted on stupid retailer system and can get one, yay!

'FireKnife'

Archived