Some 5 odd years later... TM M&P release date?

Starblade54

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure whether the exact polymer is the same as it always has been, but the look and surface finish on them has come on leaps and bounds since I got my first TM sidearm (to say the least).  When did you last buy one?

There's a very, very noticeable difference between my 6 year old P226R and my 2 (ish?) year old 226E2.  I think the Series70 and Nickel variant are frankly amazing in their look and feel when you consider what they're made of.  I've found if you leave the grip weights in and hand one to a non-softer they'll assume it's all metal.

I'm not sure whether the exact polymer is the same as it always has been, but the look and surface finish on them has come on leaps and bounds since I got my first TM sidearm (to say the least).  When did you last buy one?

Hmm let's see, it must have been when the MP7 came out. Yes the material was better finish than the M9's and Tac masters of 2000/2001, however after several games signs of the shiny finish emerged. It's not a problem or anything, just one of those little things which get me down.

Never mind eh. This M&P looks decent enough. For me it's this or the Hk45.

Autonomy???

Jim

I meant Gas Efficiency. I heard a french person describe Gas efficiency as good autonomy once  , and although it makes little sense , its been stuck in my head ever since. I am fairly knackered today so i wrote that without thinking.

Arnies members , my humblest apologies.

No worries mate, I'm not feeling very well and you confused the heck out of me!

Video looks good, this has all the things we expect from a modern Marui GBB accuracy range etc.

Wondering if i should sell a couple of bits to pay for one.

Jim

No worries mate, I'm not feeling very well and you confused the heck out of me!

Video looks good, this has all the things we expect from a modern Marui GBB accuracy range etc.

Wondering if i should sell a couple of bits to pay for one.

Jim

I can see how using the term literally i was saying that it has " good self determination and self governance". Although if that was true , they would refuse anything but the finest Japanese duster gas!

For the 5 days a year that its warm its not worth looking too hard lol, my GBB's have all been run on propane their whole lives.

Even at £9 a bottle (coleman) its still cheaper to run than airsoft gases.

Wintertime I switch to NBB's

I had a good game at -10c a couple of years ago, 6 inches of snow, aeg batteries and hop rubbers failing all around, my TM MK23 just kept on going ;)

Jim

I am stuck waiting for "retarded retailer based money grabbing system" to come through.

Plus seeing as both local shops to me should be getting the Breacher in and RM have a hard on at the moment for *rickroll*-ing people over with gas guns I am going to wait a bit.

Still will be awesome when I fianlly have it in my hands. The M&P can wait a bit (it has been near 5 years after all ;)).

'FireKnife'

RWUK will have these next week .

Fireknife , as long as the site manager for your site is willing to send an email confirmation of your dates to the shop it should not be a problem 

Yeah, if only the site that is closest to sorting out my site membership wasn't one of these "no, *fruitcage* you, you have to pay £15-20 for a piece of paper and a name on a database" types, plus they are not the easiest to get any info out of at all. However I am sure I will sort something out in time for the Breacher being in stock :).

'FireKnife'

ah I see, cant r4eally blame the retailers if your site refuse to acknowledge you as a player   :P

This one does, if you pay them money and get nothing they can't do in five mins for it ;).

Probably just wait for POW to sort mine out instead, they at least check with you rather than make you have to hunt them down and pester them until they sort it :D.

Either way both of the exciting new TM releases will be mine (and a PPK/S becuase why not).

'FireKnife'

Archived