Some 5 odd years later... TM M&P release date?

Starblade54

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got provided the tracking number....but it was for my breacher...and it already made it to me. Still waiting on my m&p....echigoya just told me they're trying to obtain tracking info on my package. It's been 4 weeks since I put in my order for it. *sigh*

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Day 34 since payment was sent. Notified of the mix up one week ago. Still no goodies for me. Contacted echigoya again. Next to the TM M870 breacher which got to me almost 3 weeks since it had been paid for...this is the worst experience I've ever had with echigoya....or with ANY other retailer domestic AND international that I have dealt with....

Also, with their Facebook 1000 like promo. I'm not surprised how that prize turned out..."hey, let's give it to the person who says nothing but good things and buys tons of things from us".

Hopefully I either get my stuff tomorrow. If I still have not been notified and given a tracking number by tomorrow...I'm filing a paypal claim for not receiving goods I have paid for.

I'm in California. To bypass customs issues, they ship it to Texas first. Then from there, to California. First, they mix up my order...then delay the order. I think it's safe to say that I've been more than patient with regard to waiting for my toys.

Also their facebook's 1000 like give away....I have a feeling it was not random after the 2nd and 3rd prizes were given away. Lol.

I got my M&P yesterday.  For others who hate the thumb safety (like I do), you'll be happy to know that it is easily removable without any permanent modification.  There is a small notch in the frame where the two safety levers were, but they are fairly small and totally worth living with to NOT have a thumb safety. 

The M&P has full trademarks (for those doubting), and it shoots GREAT!  The new hop-up design works really well and has a much wider range of adjustment over any previous TM GBB.    Now I just need more mags. 

I got my M&P yesterday.  For others who hate the thumb safety (like I do), you'll be happy to know that it is easily removable without any permanent modification.  There is a small notch in the frame where the two safety levers were, but they are fairly small and totally worth living with to NOT have a thumb safety. 

The M&P has full trademarks (for those doubting), and it shoots GREAT!  The new hop-up design works really well and has a much wider range of adjustment over any previous TM GBB.    Now I just need more mags. 

Is it similar to a RS M&P? On those I think you just remove the hammer mech, then slide out the safety bar from the outside.

Just yanked out one of them. Looks like the one on the right side just keys into a half moon tipped pin. I suspect the process is reversible for the opposite safety as theres only one detent pin that allows the safety to click into place. However, there are two places where the said detent pin could be installed.

Remove the roll pin from the back side of the beaver tail...remove the screw under the rubber back grip. The hammer assembly can then slide out and the safety (safeties) removed.

Im a lefty shooter and the way I hold the pistol with both hands trips the right safety....so it had to go.

Archived