Beta Project Sterling

chas

the Action wasnt a PTW either, it just used a PTW style cylinder and a standard-ish lower gearbox (like a WE Katana)

im excited to see that it shoots in semi auto and has 120rnd mags. the Action doesnt shoot in semi auto and uses clones of the PTW MP5 magazines with a different body, so they are 40 rounders.

im going to look around for more info.

EDIT: More info: its a collectors series gun from them, so it probably going to be a limited release. comes in a nice box:

2092_3.jpg

well, a nice cardboard box. thats the only pic of the box i can find so far. nobody has any pics of the feed port of the mags yet, so i don't have any idea if its an improved clone of the action model or something completely new yet.

Cool, you can tell by the pic of the mag ob EHA that the mag has a normal AEG feed system rather than the ptw lips. So, with that, we can say that its something completely new.

Hopefully it stays on the market for a while. I got a thing for classic SMGs but I got to save a lot for the TNK UZI first.

• 1 month later...

I am curious about this too, I do a lot of older commonwealth kits (Rhodesia, Australia, SAS, SADF, ect) that this is perfect for, would round off my collection too... L1a1, Mag58, M16a1, suppressed Sten.....

I have a Sten, and recently bought the BP Sterling (came today).  If you have a battery that fits in the back of the Sten receiver, it will fit in the BP Sterling.

The space is about the same diameter as inside the Sten, but a little bit longer.

Hope that helps.

• 1 month later...

Archived