New WE BB loader... NSFW?

allizard

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the bigger question to answer is, how far do the BBs fly out of this thing when you use it ?

I want slow motion footage of those BBs ejaculating out of that thing! :P

The more I look at that thing the more I am like, it can't be possible, that this is for real... ? :o

I think the bigger question to answer is, how far do the BBs fly out of this thing when you use it ?

I want slow motion footage of those BBs ejaculating out of that thing! :P

The more I look at that thing the more I am like, it can't be possible, that this is for real... ? :o

So you are the demographic they made slow motion finishers for, I was wondering about that :P.

If these ever appear UK side I am getting one, even though I don't use speedloaders on pistols (they suck and lead to mis-stacking) and I am looking to get rid of anything electric I have.

Still would be fun to have and that is why I want one.

'FireKnife'

I can see how a bb container would work but Gas? :P

Unless you want to go the whole hog and have a cock shaped speedloader, some ballbags for bbs and an anus shaped gas canister that provides smelly propane?

The less said about the FrogLube, the better.

'FireKnife'

I just hope people practice save loading wth this thing, as we've all heard horror stories of people loading to fast . . . . . .

Friction = damage.

Unless you apply the right amount of lube first.

But then after a few uses it will be easy enough to connect and pump those white little pellets in.

Also why haven't I bought one yet?

'FireKnife'

Archived