Large sale! Pouches, MPCR, slick, 416, G17

colwombat

Large sale of things! Ad updated 9/13 with many new things!

Payments: Paypal or cash for FTF deals.

Shipping: Not included in prices. Most items will ship USPS first class since it's cheap.

Trades: None at this time

Specter 3 point sling. Brand new 25$

Eagle Industries CB frag pouches. Appear brand new 3$ each

SOLDEagle Industries Khaki triple 5.56 shingle. Brand new 25$SOLD

Eagle Industries MC triple 5.56 shingle. Brand new 25$

Eagle Industries Black triple 5.56 shingle. Brand new 20$ each

Eagle Industries CIRAS shoulder pads khaki. Brand new 25$ a set or 15$ each

AITES RACK setup. Brand new, only mounted the pouches to show you what you get. CB color. $120. Also have a brand new one in ACU, still in the box for 80$

5.11/VTAC thigh rig. Brand new, never used. 3 available. 20$ each

Paraclete double 1911 mag pouch, sage green. Lightly used. Also holds G2 sized lights and folding knives well. 8$

Tactical Tailor double P90/UMP mag pouch, MC. Older gen, in great condition. 25$

SOLDDBT double banger pouch, desert tan. Lightly used. 8$SOLD

SOLDRandom black pouches. 5.11 radio and triple subgun pouch. 3$ for both. 5$ for both P90 pouches.SOLD

SOLDP&S M4 RAS. Lightly used and dusted tan. Comes with a KAC and unknown brand 11 rib covers. 50$SOLD

Random RIS. Think it came off my LM4? Front has been cut up a bit. 5$

SOLDEagle Industries double double SR-25 pouch, khaki. Quite used, it's probably seen some *suitcase*. Dusty but still works like it should. Also works with G3 and SCAR-H mags. 30$SOLD

Madbull Ace buffer tube. End screws off to hide/ protect lipos in. Brand new opened package. 20$

LE stock. May have been off my LM4 as well. 3$

Double mag clamp 3$

Stock KWA HK45 slide and outer barrel. No internals. 10$

Element Tango Down style pistol grip. Brand new. 10$

Brand new red dot/ light batteries!

LR44 1$ each

CR2032 1$ each

CR1620 1$ each

LR123 2$ each

Finally, there's a Dboys M4. Bone stock internally. Was recently re-greased and checked out. FPS last time I used it was around 350? It's been a long time. Painted to look like an Aussie SOTG blaster. 

Comes with a rear sling mount, dummy PEQ2, ambi mag catch, KAC vert grip and G&G hi-cap.

ISSUES: Rail rotates (adding a gas tube should fix this, but I don't have one. A chunk of wire may do the same thing) and the back part of the buffer tube doesn't want to stay on.

65$

Part deux (All items are being sold for a teammate, but are in my possession. Descriptions are to the best of my ability. Trying to move these items quickly, open to offers. All above sale rules still apply.

GEAR

Bravo Carbon FAST, tan. No pads. Comes with working clone Manta strobe and USGI rhino arm. 40$

Eagle Multi Purpose Chest Rig, MJK (khaki). Zipper is missing one tooth so it doesn't go down all the way, but the snap keeps it shut. Eagle will warranty repair it if you like. May do it myself, but price will increase. Comes with the front buckles (not pictured) and RLCS ICOM pouch. 150$

SFLCS IFAK MJK. Well used, has blood type, cross and "NO PEN" written on it. 30$ or 20$ with MPCR.

LBT 6171A dump pouch, MC. Great shape. 30$ or 20$ with MPCR.

AOR2/NWUIII set. Custom made Large Long combat top with issue Large Long pants. Top is made from a normal jacket, mated with a shirt, used condition. Pants are in near new condition. Comes with tan Hatch knee pads. 100$ for the set. Really want to sell as a set since it's in giant size.

LBT 6094B slick, MC. Comes with Large Toy Soldier dummy plates. Great shape. 100$ or 80$ with MPCR.

Yates PRL, brown. Great shape, was used as bling. 50$

Blue Force Gear Tourniquet holder, CB. Little use. 5$

Ztactical Sordin style headset w/ Kenwood plugged PTT. Sold as a set for 50$

Guns

VFC 416 w/ custom AOR2 paint job. Paint work done by a former teammate. Stupid solid gun, puts my G&G to shame. Would honestly keep it if I could, but I don't need a 6th Mplatform. Includes the following: 

Systma Huricane Gear Box 387 to 392 FPS

Systema high speed motor

Promethus TBB

Maple leaf h-nub

Madbull Hop-up

MOE stock

PTS ASAP plate

PTS MIAD/MOE?  grip

Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard

RVG

MBUS set

RSA

AAC style flash-hider

Rail covers

400$

MS3 sling, black. 30$ or 25$ with 416.

PTS Emags, black X8. Dirty but work. Not the cheap Beta mags. 20$ each or 15$ each with the 416.

VFC PEQ-15, black. Works. Comes with a brand new 123a. 40$ or 30$ with the 416.

ACM XPS, black. Works, goes red or green, adjusts as it should. 40$ or 30$ w/ 416 or buy  the XPS, PEQ and 416 for 450$.

Lipo charger set. Comes with 2 7.4 Firefox Lipos, charger and bits and lipo alarm. 40$

TM Glock 17 Custom, Tan frame. Guarder metal slide and barrel. Comes with one mag and Bravo Company Glock 21 RH holster in CB. Holster retains the Glock perfectly since the TM frame is slightly larger than a real Glock 17. 200$

• 3 weeks later...
Copypasta of what's still available in this sale along with price drops!

Large sale of things! Ad updated 10/07 with what's still available and crazy good 416 deal! Take a look!

Payments: Paypal or cash for FTF deals.

Shipping: Not included in prices. Most items will ship USPS first class since it's cheap.

Trades: None at this time

Specter 3 point sling. Brand new 25$

Eagle Industries CB frag pouches. Appear brand new 3$ each

SOLDEagle Industries Khaki triple 5.56 shingle. Brand new 25$SOLD

SOLDEagle Industries MC triple 5.56 shingle. Brand new 25$SOLD

Eagle Industries Black triple 5.56 shingle. Brand new 17$ each

Eagle Industries CIRAS shoulder pads khaki. Brand new 25$ a set or 15$ each

AITES RACK setup. Brand new, only mounted the pouches to show you what you get. CB color. $120. Also have a brand new one in ACU, still in the box for 80$

5.11/VTAC thigh rig. Brand new, never used. 3 available. 20$ each

Paraclete double 1911 mag pouch, sage green. Lightly used. Also holds G2 sized lights and folding knives well. 8$

Tactical Tailor double P90/UMP mag pouch, MC. Older gen, in great condition. 23$

SOLDDBT double banger pouch, desert tan. Lightly used. 8$SOLD

SOLDRandom black pouches. 5.11 radio and triple subgun pouch. 3$ for both. 5$ for both P90 pouches.SOLD

SOLDP&S M4 RAS. Lightly used and dusted tan. Comes with a KAC and unknown brand 11 rib covers. 50$SOLD

Random RIS. Think it came off my LM4? Front has been cut up a bit. 5$

SOLDEagle Industries double double SR-25 pouch, khaki. Quite used, it's probably seen some *suitcase*. Dusty but still works like it should. Also works with G3 and SCAR-H mags. 30$SOLD

Madbull Ace buffer tube. End screws off to hide/ protect lipos in. Brand new opened package. 16$

LE stock. May have been off my LM4 as well. 3$

Double mag clamp 3$

Stock KWA HK45 slide and outer barrel. No internals. 8$

Element Tango Down style pistol grip. Brand new. 8$

Brand new red dot/ light batteries!

LR44 1$ each

CR2032 1$ each

CR1620 1$ each

LR123 2$ each

Finally, there's a Dboys M4. Bone stock internally. Was recently re-greased and checked out. FPS last time I used it was around 350? It's been a long time. Painted to look like an Aussie SOTG blaster. 

Comes with a rear sling mount, dummy PEQ2, ambi mag catch, KAC vert grip and G&G hi-cap.

ISSUES: Rail rotates (adding a gas tube should fix this, but I don't have one. A chunk of wire may do the same thing) and the back part of the buffer tube doesn't want to stay on.

60$

Part deux (All items are being sold for a teammate, but are in my possession. Descriptions are to the best of my ability. Trying to move these items quickly, open to offers. All above sale rules still apply.

GEAR

SOLDBravo Carbon FAST, tan. No pads. Comes with working clone Manta strobe and USGI rhino arm. 40$SOLD

Eagle Multi Purpose Chest Rig, MJK (khaki). Zipper is missing one tooth so it doesn't go down all the way, but the snap keeps it shut. Eagle will warranty repair it if you like. May do it myself, but price will increase. Comes with the front buckles (not pictured) and RLCS ICOM pouch. 140$

SFLCS IFAK MJK. Well used, has blood type, cross and "NO PEN" written on it. 25$ or 20$ with MPCR.

SOLDLBT 6171A dump pouch, MC. Great shape. 30$ or 20$ with MPCR.SOLD

SOLDAOR2/NWUIII set. Custom made Large Long combat top with issue Large Long pants. Top is made from a normal jacket, mated with a shirt, used condition. Pants are in near new condition. Comes with tan Hatch knee pads. 100$ for the set. Really want to sell as a set since it's in giant size.SOLD

LBT 6094B slick, MC. Comes with Large Toy Soldier dummy plates. Great shape. 90$ or 80$ with MPCR.

SOLDYates PRL, brown. Great shape, was used as bling. 50$SOLD

SOLDBlue Force Gear Tourniquet holder, CB. Little use. 5$SOLD

SOLDZtactical Sordin style headset w/ Kenwood plugged PTT. Sold as a set for 50$SOLD

Guns

VFC 416 w/ custom AOR2 paint job. Paint work done by a former teammate. Stupid solid gun, puts my G&G to shame. Would honestly keep it if I could, but I don't need a 6th Mplatform. Includes the following: 

Systma Huricane Gear Box 387 to 392 FPS

Systema high speed motor

Promethus TBB

Maple leaf h-nub

Madbull Hop-up

MOE stock

PTS ASAP plate

PTS MIAD/MOE?  grip

Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard

RVG

MBUS set

RSA

AAC style flash-hider

Rail covers

UPDATE 9/22! In the interest of moving the 416, I'm willing to make a crazy good deal! 4 emags, and the MS3 sling all for 370$(+ PP fees if you do not send it as a gift) shipped!

MS3 sling, black. 25$

PTS Emags, black X4(4 sold). Dirty but work. Not the cheap Beta mags. 20$ each or 15$ each with the 416.

SOLDVFC PEQ-15, black. Works. Comes with a brand new 123a. 40$ or 30$ with the 416.SOLD

SOLDACM XPS, black. Works, goes red or green, adjusts as it should. 40$ or 30$ w/ 416 or buy  the XPS, PEQ and 416 for 450$.SOLD

SOLDLipo charger set. Comes with 2 7.4 Firefox Lipos, charger and bits and lipo alarm. 40$SOLD

SOLDTM Glock 17 Custom, Tan frame. Guarder metal slide and barrel. Comes with one mag and Bravo Company Glock 21 RH holster in CB. Holster retains the Glock perfectly since the TM frame is slightly larger than a real Glock 17. 200$SOLD

Archived