SOCOM Gear Kel-Tec PLR-16 GBBR

PureSilver

Gotta be honest, wouldn't class that as a problem.  Maybe it seems less to me after firing a fair bit of bullpup 5.56 but it's not like hearing protection is expensive.  You can get the little foam plugs for pennies and a nice set of the Surefire plastic ear pro for about the cost of a hi-cap mag.  With the system ebay introduced a little while back it's really easy to scan for bargains now too, I'm not sure how good the clone electronic ear pro is these days but you can get Peltors or Sordins for much less than a G&G Combat machine if one searches for a while.  Not a cool/fun sort of thing to buy, but I've found them absolutely worth every penny at indoor games with Mk5s and BFGs going off.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know why but that stock-version looks good in my eyes.

Can you mount a LR300-style folding stock to this?

Is there a good co2 mags for this? I got those re-fillable capsules so co2 is almost as cheap as battery-electricity for me.

I had 3 CO2 mags and they were LOT better then the regular gas mag i had. Sadly the gun itself was poop so i sold the whole set... Should have kept the CO2 mags.

If the O-rings were to pop, those are like 2cents a pop in nearby hardware-store.

Archived