BIG NEWS! KRYTAC partners with War Sport Industries!

SlickAxe

Well that is just being arrogant and completely ignoring a perfectly reasonable explanation. It might have been partly a business decision but it was no doubt also a safety decision as the tolerances wont be the same. If you're that bitter about their products just stop complaining and buy RS. It's not exactly hard to remove the plugs if you really want to. 

Seriously, if you want you M4 to "stand out" and make it practical, just make a regular M4A1.

Mine is barebones grunt gun with only one rail at the top and ppl wanna see it, poke it, try it and they love it.

All the "my ptw has more acronyms and rails then yours" -type ppl will hate you and you will feel awesome.

Seriously, ARs need something new.

Training weapons are money sinks

Katana system is wnb ptw

Recoil thingys feel awkward

GBBs wont work in the cold

Polar star has annoying rig

I think the ICS 2-piece gearbox was pure brilliance, sadly rest of the gun was meh. ICS gb & body, decent parts and boom, easy maintenance and compatible with regular parts. All options open for further refinement if you desire.

Had my first ICS M4 in 2004, they where not really great and ICS did nothing with them for fare to long, they where so off spec in so many ways that fitting anything not from ICS on them was a real pain, I think the katana is a better try at a split V2 gearboks.

DeltaZero they are made in the same sweatshop in china, madbull does not have a magical shop where they make all that stuff, it comes out of china like everything else, then it's is but in a madbull bok, the RS guys get a few dollers and price goes up 2-4 times.

http://store.specwarfare.com/en/bd-keymod-system-noveske-style-aluminum-bk

I don't like the Katana. It's WE QA, it takes the worst (if your goal is a PTW-clone) from AEG and the worst from PTW. It's basicly a more error prone AEG.

I think ICS are very nice if you're a mechanic or have access to one.

The Airsoft Systems M4 was basicly a pimped ICS rifle. Shame it's been so long underway now!

But they posted "recently" the following on FB:

OK finally we can give a more accurate ETA for the ASAR-15. We had many obstacles on our way, mainly in choosing the best internals but still keeping the cost as already announced. We will have all 3-rd party components delivered in our factory within 40 workdays. Then we can start the assembly and we will start shipping to the distributors as soon as possible.
During the extra time, we have made a very careful selection of superb quality internals (motor, gears, piston, piston head, cylinder head, nozzle, hop-up rubber and inner barrel). We have chosen for the receivers and the gearbox shells to be made from Aluminum 239, which is extremely strong and is widely used in the firearm and automotive industry for molding parts that work under high stress.
We know that we made you wait quite a long time for the ASAR-15, but trust us, we want to deliver nothing less but the best!

Nice improvement too. The stock ICS upper gearbox is solid but too heavy, the lower gearbox is too soft. So alu is welcome.

It comes tuned, with ASCU and neodymium motor. I think that's real improvement. Not like another AEG M4 with stock internals :)

ICS had the issue of being a bit off-spec, the body was easy to live with but the upper receiver threading caused some issues for someone unprepared.

Bying the guns second hand, stripping all that junk off and filling the gb & body with quality stuff is still maybe the best way to get a AEG M4. Like mentioned, mechanic needed.

If the ASAR-15 is happening, it may just be what the whole model has been waiting for.

I'm fairly sure il get one but this is one of those "I believe it when I see it" and I wont retire "grunty" until I've put the new guy thru some brutal stress tests.

The basic idea of the ICS M4 is not bad, the upper is fine except for the nuzzle guide sticking out, the lower is kinda *suitcasey*.

If the ASAR-15 is a high quality ICS M4 then great, it's good that the marked is expanding both in the cheaper but ok M4's and in the price segment under PTW's. 

DeltaZero they are made in the same sweatshop in china, madbull does not have a magical shop where they make all that stuff, it comes out of china like everything else, then it's is but in a madbull bok, the RS guys get a few dollers and price goes up 2-4 times.

They obviously come off completely different production lines of one has the anti rotation stuff and no plug for the gas tube. They're also noticeably different in quality. I have right here a Big Dragon (I think) NSR and a Madbull NSR. The screws are completely different, the finish is completely different and there are noticeable machining/mould marks on the BD.. Either the BD is the runt of the litter that they spend more time on adding the extras which makes no sense or they're different.

Im not saying Madbull has its own factory I perfectly understand the concept of outsourcing and OEMs.. But what I am saying is the Madbull is better quality in my opinion.

Becoming the second Madbull? Erggh. Well, $hit...

PTS does way better job on anything. While chinese companies are still improving their products, often lacking all of those license forced stupid alternation. With Madbull NSR rails as the prime example.
So whatever Krytac want to do they rather shouldn't follow Madbull's steps...

I'm actually excited about this development. As much as I'd like to see PTS do Warsport rails, I have a feeling Krytac will do a good job of it. And I suspect it'll be better than whatever Madbull would have produced (Madbull had the opportunity at one time to do Warsport products but dropped the ball). Krytac maybe a new brand to most consumers but the people behind the company are not new to the industry. They know what's up.

Also not sure where the Madbull comparisons have magically come from, apart from the OP's opinions being read too quickly perhaps.

I'd quite likely have picked up a Krytac gun by now if it weren't for the fictional aesthetics, their internal and external quality do seem to be to a comparatively very high standard.  If they come out with something that looks close enough to a real gun I'd very strongly consider it, especially the LVOA.

Archived