Stark Arms Glock 17 GEN4 w markings!

NonEx

Parts for the SA gen 4 g17 should be available at some point from wgc shop as they have parts for previous stark models available so I'm assuming they will have them sooner rather then later.

As I said earlier, They are not currently stocking the parts for it, but will order them for you. You just have to wait for them to place the order with there "Supplier" which I'm assuming is Stark Arms. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I tested my Glock the first time today with both the standard green gas mag and a WE CO2 mag. But just like blobface, it shot terrible with the CO2 mag. The blowback was noticeably higher and more snappy though, so lightstriking can not really be the problem can it? I could not actually meassure the fps values, but the BBs were dropping down after only a few meters even with maximum hopup, while they were flying perfectly straight with the green gas mag.

What could the problem be? Has anyone else had experience with WE CO2 mags?

• 2 months later...

Hey, want to check with all the gen 4 owners on arnies, any problems? I have shot nearly 5000 bbs through one of mine and it's still brand new looking inside. IMO this pistol is amazing. But I would like to know of any problems people had with there's if any just so I can declare this in my mind as the best stock pistol available (defo best glock available). Thanks a mill.

I know I have had two problems so far. The rocket valve breaking, which seems to have only happened to myself and one other person so far. And my nozzle return spring guide shattering into a million pieces and mangling my nozzle return spring. I know someone in the Stark Arms Glock Owners group on Facebook had like 5 things break in theres, but it sounds like they got a lemon. So far they seem to be either problem free, or lemons.

Mine was inefficient as hell on green gas. Would get through half a mag fine and then chug the rest of the bbs out. Would probably run better with C02 but then I would have had to buy different mags and run a separate gas just for the one gas gun out of my collection.

Sold it. Saw the light and bought a Tokyo Marui 17.

I'm sure a few lemons exists, I've had my fare share of lemons over the years including a couple of Marius, but from my own experience it's a pleasure to see such a well made replica available and for the price it's a must have for any glock fan IMO.It might be the most propriety system around and it doesn't match the marui/we glocks system performance wise but it is not to far off, the only major difference is the blow back is not as strong (on green gas). But as a replica and as looks go and build quality go it's the best around IMO, can't wait for the steel co2 version to be released.

Archived