Airsoft Webley Mark VI .455 Revolver

harborne blue

I've sent my files off to two people to have them printed, I've not heard anything back since then ¬.¬

I need to know that they work before I start sending them round to everyone...

I've heard back from one guy, he broke his 3d printer and it sounds expensive...

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Nobody's got back to me.

I need to go to shapeways but I can't work out how the website functions, and even if I could I probably couldn't afford to get a decent ammount of stuff done in one hit.

Most 3d printers can print pistol grip sized objects, in fact, most 3d printers could print a mid sized pistol in one go.

• 3 months later...

I've noticed that the price has jumped up a whole £50. I bought my 'worn' Webley from Patrol Base for £150. They're now selling the 'newly issued' one for £200. Patrol Base also say the the 'newly issued' one has the (rather bogus) safety switch on the side. Previously, the safety switch was only found on the airgun version.

Glad I bought mine when I did.

I've noticed that the price has jumped up a whole £50. I bought my 'worn' Webley from Patrol Base for £150. They're now selling the 'newly issued' one for £200. Patrol Base also say the the 'newly issued' one has the (rather bogus) safety switch on the side. Previously, the safety switch was only found on the airgun version.

Glad I bought mine when I did.

Milspec are doing the newly issued one for 150 atmo and it definately doesn't have the safety catch, although the user manual has the safety catch pictured in the operating instructions.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived