LCT SR3M sighting!

Wingmann

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I second that. Not very nice.

I take it neither you have eaten beef, chicken or eggs before? If you have you may want to direct your righteous indignation elsewhere (possibly internally), as I can assure you the torture animals suffer at the hands of Big Food far outweighs getting shot at 100’ with a low power air gun. Also, I’m sure they would prefer that over the alternative of me putting a .22 between their ears as they tear up my back yard. Thanks for caring, though.

I take it neither you have eaten beef, chicken or eggs before? If you have you may want to direct your righteous indignation elsewhere (possibly internally), as I can assure you the torture animals suffer at the hands of Big Food far outweighs getting shot at 100’ with a low power air gun. Also, I’m sure they would prefer that over the alternative of me putting a .22 between their ears as they tear up my back yard. Thanks for caring, though.

Honestly, get over yourself.

Still, internals should as bulletproof as the NPO but almost half the price.

Tailpipe? Is that a snake?

Keep geting update notices and so I check the thread, but no, it's just more off topic-ness. Though I agree, hurting animals in the name of sport is wrong. Never got the need to hurt to feel 'manly', utter bat *suitcase* crazyness.

More pictures of the RIF would make my Sunday night.

• 2 months later...

Archived