DYTAC BCM KMR Rail in 9/10/13/15-inch flavors

aznriptide859

Looks like they've just 'shopped the trades, to my eye anyway.

Didn't buy the RS for the look though, bought it for the materials used and somehow I don't think Dytac will have used the same stuff as BCM.  How strong the replica will be given how thin the KMR is.. tad dubious I think, but it should at least still be very light (in the context of airsoft).

Didn't buy the RS for the look though, bought it for the materials used and somehow I don't think Dytac will have used the same stuff as BCM.  How strong the replica will be given how thin the KMR is.. tad dubious I think, but it should at least still be very light (in the context of airsoft).

good point, the magnesium alloy is a selling point but I think for airsoft use it should be fine, I'm sure BCM tested theirs to much higher standard than what the average player will subject their gun to

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so both of ours arrived today.
Buddy fitted his with no issues, but will not pass judgement until I fit mine.

First impressions are good,
Very light (will weigh this and update later)

Seems sturdy enough.

NO TRADES AT ALL

The barrel nut is different to the real KMR. Opts for a 32mm wrench to tighten as opposed to having an included tool, or regular AR15 tool.

The fixings for the rail are slightly different to the real KMR again, they don't come with the anti rotation notched locking bar, instead opt for x2 long allen bolts. (Rail is sturdy on my friends however)

Will update you with images once installed on my Ra Tech - AAC receivers for WE.

Archived