Prime SAI 1911 Commander

Squad 701

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know why some people don't like this. It's great to see up to date quality cnc metal kits that are out of the norm. The SAI range is super hot in the RS world these days and it's nice to see available in airsoft formate with quality cnc machined components. I'm a big 1911 fan and love the look of the 1911a1 just as much as any new modern version available (as long as it's a single stacks design). Also the fact all the new nova kits available will probabley have this new inner frame like the wa prime set up. Which is a great improvement IMO.

I'm a member of this food forum and there's a popular sub-section on pizza.

While I hate pizza I like to go on that section to tell everyone why I dislike pizza and nobody should eat pizza.

Seriously, why do people eat pizza; they're wrong.

http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/214060-tm-recoil-hk417/?p=2702621

Squad, do you have any insight as to whether the more vanilla 1911s (kimber, springfield) will be updated to this unique inner frame system?

Hey there,

Yes just had it confirmed that all future frame designs by Nova are going to incorporate this new Advanced full length rail feature, so will include separate hammer mechanism housing.

A bit more work to be done now, not for the faint hearted :(

But for those of you familiar with the inside workings of Hi-Capas etc should find it easy-peasy :)

Hey there,

Yes just had it confirmed that all future frame designs by Nova are going to incorporate this new Advanced full length rail feature, so will include separate hammer mechanism housing.

A bit more work to be done now, not for the faint hearted :(

But for those of you familiar with the inside workings of Hi-Capas etc should find it easy-peasy :)

hmm so just to confirm-confirm:

any re-issues will not be updated to the advance full rail frame but any new designs they come up with from this point on will.

Here's hoping for some more SAI and more classic 1911 styles from Nova in 2015! Also, will there a stainless steel barrel commander or will that only be for the fullsize?

yea the finish, stainless silver and not TiN gold

The full-size SAI 1911 with Black-Barrel should be released next in FEB.

The Matt-Silver SAI Commander will be due in MAR sometime before Easter, and a silver barrel for the Commander version may go on sale at some stage, also the SAI type MSH will be released mid JAN by Prime.

The Colt MKIV Series 70 will be released during the same period.

I've been told all Nova 1911 kits to be released from now on will include the advanced rail system.

It's possible at a later stage that Officer/Ultra size kits will be released for Marui,

The idea has been on the cards for over 2-years now,

it's just a question of cost, as it will have to include the stainless-steel recoil-rod/spring, MSH and shorter magazine.

So it's not a priority at the moment, as the kits would work out at a minimum of $695 approx.

Cheers.

They didn't have the silver version for sale. Thank god squad is getting one for me. It's the most annoying thing in airsoft when you want a kit that is coming out but can't because there designated for another market. And only made in small batches.

Archived