Co2 Sp2022

paranoiddroid

Ok I have been hunting for an sp2022 for a while to replace a dead nbb version with sentimental value. (It was my first airsoft gun of my very own)

Mine was the plastic slide non blowback co2 model. Now these things are now rare in post vcra England especially coz I don't want a clearsoft one and even then normally I can only find the spring one. A few months ago whilst browsing the cybergun site to find the sky to contact them in search of a UK stockist I saw in addition to the discontinued ksc gbb, the metal slide nbb model and the springer a new sku with no details. I emailed for info and got nothing.

Checking cybergun's website today on a whim I found this.

http://www.cybergun.com/produits/gamme-de-produits/accessoires/montages-rails/4387-ref-280536-sig-sp2022-gbb-co2.html

No details other than coming soon maybe we will see or hear more at shot show. It isn't a redo of the ksc as that wasn't co2 although hey do now sell co2 226 mags and the the MK25 will fit into a 2022 holster so it could be using that mech and mags with the sig pro style grip and back straps as they are pretty much the same size.

But yeah.... its new and hopefully not vapourware as I still have a holster and 2 mag pouches setup for this gun I. Also kinda hope the nbb mags fit as otherwise I have 2 40$ (after shipping and import tax) mags that will be useless.

If I can find out more I will update the thread but DEA load out builders keep your fingers crossed.

Could be:

1. CG Bull-*suitcase* (most obvious answer given I have seen them put up the old KWA, which that is a picture of).

2. A mis-branded KWA model.

3. Something that actually might happen and be a clone of the dreadfully inaccurate KWA.

4. Something that actually might happen and NOT be a clone of the dreadfully inaccurate KWA.

I am hoping for 4 personally but 1 is more likely as like I said I have seen supposed 'coming soon' guns for a while.

'FireKnife'

My guess is KWC new model. Only they offered wide range of caliber and power source. In 2014 catalog they showed:

1. Luger P-08 Model (GBB, 6mm, CO2);

2. Mauser M712 (GBB, 6mm, CO2);

3. Glock 17 Gen4 (GBB, 6mm, CO2);

4. Glock 18C Gen4 (GBB, 6mm, CO2);

5. Beretta M96A1 (GBB, 6mm, CO2);

6. M&P40 (GBB, 6mm, CO2).

So, why not make SIG SP2022 which they already have got as NBB?

It could be but I have never had much luck with the KWCs in all forms.

Still would be nice to see some stuff they make in NBB make it to GBB, just hope the FPS is closer to a nice and safe 320fps or lower than 400fps or higher.

'FireKnife'

• 2 weeks later...

Archived