Chinese SR-3M Vikhr?

chas

I shot my TM shotgun in temperatures of 12 degrees with no problems (same with my sig), and to cap it off it was raining too. But am guessing you mean minus 10-20 degrees, Gunnman? For if there's iceicles IT genrLly means the temperature is below freezing (well, below freezing when they formed that is).

Still stand by my original statement. GBB's, you just can't go back to AEG's once you've gone GBB.

I shot my TM shotgun in temperatures of 12 degrees with no problems (same with my sig), and to cap it off it was raining too. But am guessing you mean minus 10-20 degrees, Gunnman? For if there's iceicles IT genrLly means the temperature is below freezing (well, below freezing when they formed that is).Still stand by my original statement. GBB's, you just can't go back to AEG's once you've gone GBB.

In the morning, it avereges -3 out with wind chill so yes icicles form here. actually, because I live near a lake. Wind chill is the main reason for outside cool down effect.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Looks pretty good for the price. 

I shot my TM shotgun in temperatures of 12 degrees with no problems (same with my sig), and to cap it off it was raining too. But am guessing you mean minus 10-20 degrees, Gunnman? For if there's iceicles IT genrLly means the temperature is below freezing (well, below freezing when they formed that is).

Still stand by my original statement. GBB's, you just can't go back to AEG's once you've gone GBB.

Thing is with GBB is that this is still a relatively niche gun and would require proprietary mags and so on.. Maybe one day. For now I'm glad that more modern Russian guns are being replicated. And for what it's worth 12F is about -11C. 

Archived