Russian full steel 12 Ga shell ejecting 870 shotgun

Lancaster

So how does this thing fire? You load up real 12g shells with what ever you like, minus the primer.

All ive read its a bit like the Maruzen BV system, is it an internal tank? External line?

Surely crimping the top of the shells properly is going to make performance drop off the map! Probably better to cut the shell down and use a paper cap on top.

On my phone my spelling will suck

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else think this is as close to perfect as we'll get in an airsoft shotgun?

Shell ejecting but they're cheap enough to not pick up, gas powered internal tank, reliable mechanism and good build quality. Sounds like what I had in my head like 5 years ago. Not sure if having a proper airsoft barrel would make it better or worse.

Yeah, it's pretty much perfect, perhaps a 88g co2 tank in the stock, with another refilling point (like Devilhunter's GHK magazine mod for refillable CO2), cheap shells, and no inner barrel for sure imo... and for an HPA version you could even afford to start going semi-auto... Benelli style..

Col now this seems to be perfect now all we need to know is price and wht sort of power level people will let us use and how to prove it is safe/chrono it.

And yeah I was thinking kill with oil to be honest due to primed cases being cheaper.

Now a possible semi auto design could make so many options availible. If it is as simple a system as it sounds we could get whatever shotgun and stock we like especially if it is just a case of feeding the 'engine' with HPA.

Plus people like Bankz could be onto a nice littLe earner for the club/org he shoots with acquiring used shells for people on forums. I know I'd happily pay my £€$¥ to other airsofters for used shells rather than buying from the Web and that clubs would love a way to make £€¥$ from what to them is trash.

Littering could be an issue though so I would probably run a shell catcher in woodland and in indoor cqb would offer to assist in cleanup of the shells.

not that I would really know, but the plastic crimp stays mostly intact after being fired. and I don't think reloading shot shells requires resizing, especially for this purpose.

But I would look up some videos of shot shell reloading to get the strait *suitcase*.

• 3 weeks later...

Any news guys?

There are some

Loading mechanism was finished last week. Valves, bolt, springs and other bits and bobs are ready as well.

Due to overwhelming online demand from theoretical prospects with no correlation with real market demand manufacturer introduced 5K Rub (less than $100) downpayment for those who want to get shotgun from the first batch. Plus as Russian economy sucks nowadays they offer some kind of instalment payment scheme, but I'm not sure how it looks like.

In the same time they've started pre-orders for several other shotgun models and if they will collect enough orders for break-even (Mossberg 590A1 with steel reciever, 25K Rub ($385); SPAS 12 - pump-acton only, more than 25K Rub; Benelli M3, 25K Rub; Benelli M4 semi-auto action, at least double the price of pump-action shotguns; Double barrel shotguns, 25K Rub; Winchester 1897 Trenchgun, 30K Rub ($460); Vyiepr VPO 205 (or how it should be written in English?), 40K+ ($615+), HPA power-sourced, uses RS Mags and external furniture) next may come this summer.

Feasibility to add second model will be confirmed after they will move to another premises - ex fire depot as today they share some resources with miniguns and mortars line. 

Which model will be chosen to be the second one depends on demand. And we all know that a lot of people online say "Shut up and take my money" when they read the news, but there is always at least 75% loss risk in the funnel.  

SPAS 12 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Now for some sense... If I have the cash when that comes around ill be buying one straight away. 

I assume theres no issues shipping from Russia to the UK?

14 joules... Ouch.

With most paintballs, 300FPS (which is a common limit, at least on the majority of western countries) means you're around the 12-13 joules mark. 14 joules being the legal limit isn't anything surprising and probably not uncommon among the countries that have some sort of legislation on the power limit of this types of toy guns.

I assume theres no issues shipping from Russia to the UK?

Well I've tried once to send SR3-M to Blobface using postal service - the problem is anything weapon lookalike prohibited for international mail delivery both in and out the country. Though airsoft is totaly legal. Hence the easiest is to come and buy or find one who will bring the shotgun to the UK. Or wait until international start of sales.

@CKinnerley

totaly agree that it sounds too-good-to-be-true, and I personaly think that kind of product cannot be top notch quality in the begining if made somewhere in workshop as they have to realease it fast due to limited R&D+Quality control resourses

2d09b7fba29e.jpg
da44ebf27c94.jpg
d67e3f074405.jpg
23fde6523056.jpg
2b24122ddff2.jpg
00e8cff0e645.jpg
ababea33f5a6.jpg
b1da77b1c454.jpg

Archived