Russian full steel 12 Ga shell ejecting 870 shotgun

Lancaster

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

As i'm ready to drop some cash on one of these. Wonder if it could be split down and shipped in parts? Just trying to find a way to get my hands on one. Once thats done, I will put a deposit down for 2, maybe 3.

Something just occurred to me, How easy is it to make those shotshells?

If it's easy then someone out there might make M40 grenades for using in the 870 that should be mounted in the M41Pulse rifle AEG.

aliens_m40_complete_loading.JPG

I mean it shouldn't be too hard it's basically just a machined 12g sized case. 

acollect02.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting.

How do I email them?

Do you work there Lancaster?

No, I don't

They share some news through their group in russian social network vk.com - there are some new photos of manufacturing process and testing.

I've heard they plan to revise distribution scheme from ditrect sales to retailers/distributors - so international sales seem to be more feasible than before

Not with Russian Post though :) We've tried to ship an SR3-M out with Blobface couple of years ago and in the end a friend of mine brought the gun with him to the UK - that's the only way before international distributor anounced

Some pics of production prototype

c4c34e742b6a.jpg
5e384b894629.jpg
9d96d5bfbbdd.jpg
58e4954866b5.jpg
476579e8afa3.jpg

And MAX output (140-150mps) test shot from 8-10 meters using felt wadded shell with 30 bbs - 15 hits

5fb67aa09b80.jpg
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived