Alpha-Tec Hex Grenade

bettyblue84

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't personally noticed much of a difference between shotgun primers and 9mm blanks, both seem loud enough to do the job. 

As for the bright colours, I thought that until I was looking for my red and blue striped BFG for ages before I found it, not very far at all from where I had been really intently looking and in the area I had been scanning for it, from now on, all my BFGs are as brightly coloured as possible. 

This looks like a great and well thought out product and their price point is very competitive. If I didn't already own a BFG, this would have a serious look in as far as my money was concerned. 

I wouldn't worry about it being reloaded and thrown back, afterall it's a sport of honour and trust so it'd be pretty low of someone to do that. 

• 2 weeks later...

As for the bright colours, I thought that until I was looking for my red and blue striped BFG for ages before I found it, not very far at all from where I had been really intently looking and in the area I had been scanning for it, from now on, all my BFGs are as brightly coloured as possible.

Get some reflective tape off ebay. Easy to spot with your weapon light when you go hunting for your lost BFGs :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived