Ace 1 Arms Glock slide kits SAI RMR T1, T3, Costa etc. for WE and TM

NonEx

I figured these deserve their own news topic.

Seems like fairly fresh products.

I ran into it by accident when shopping for their new GEN2 WE M&P tactical outer barrels.

G19%20Tier%201%20RMR%20BK.jpg

Comes in a variety of flavours as per: http://ace1arms.com/category.php?id=2

I got myself a Glock 19 SAI RMR Tier 1 kit in the mail today.

Really impressed right out of the box. Very nice product!

I don't have a gun to install it on, yet, lol. Coming in this week.

I have an unboxing and initial impressions video coming out later tonight.

Really looking forward to installing this bad boy! :D

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't the A1A slide sets have a lot of sloppy fitting issues?

Original run were horrendous, yes.  From what I can gather, they have picked up their game with the new releases.  They needed to seeing as there's competition from GM and Prime.

Didn't the A1A slide sets have a lot of sloppy fitting issues?

Their original batch of Glock slides were, yes. But since the WE M&P SAI slide kits their quality and standards have gone WAY up!

I would not hessitate to recommend these kits!

I got my RB1 Tier1 on Friday, it's beautifully made and fits superbly.

Did you fill in those trades yourself ? :o

EDIT: I guess not from the pics at A1As website.

Not sure why my Glock 19 kit came without painted trades... ? Why are some models white traded and others not. Is that accurate to RS SAI ?

EDIT: Sloppy double post by me. My bad! :|

good luck and remember, take your time with the preparation. Don't take the easy way, sand down all the ruff edges and lines. take short brakes while you stippling and don't stipple patterns like straight lines. If you're uncertain, test stippling on a grip, rail cover or something that you don't use.

I'm gonna start to sand down my we g19 tan lower tomorrow while I'm waiting for my traded we g23...

and, oh yeah, use eye protection when you use the dremel, small polymer bits in your eyes is no fun...

good luck and remember, take your time with the preparation. Don't take the easy way, sand down all the ruff edges and lines. take short brakes while you stippling and don't stipple patterns like straight lines. If you're uncertain, test stippling on a grip, rail cover or something that you don't use.

I'm gonna start to sand down my we g19 tan lower tomorrow while I'm waiting for my traded we g23...

and, oh yeah, use eye protection when you use the dremel, small polymer bits in your eyes is no fun...

Thanks mate, ive been watching a few good videos on YT, My hands arent the steadiest so its the outline im most worried about, the prep work im looking forward to (strange i know). Ive bought a few different grades of sand paper drums and also sheets, What im not sure of is if to sand down the finger slots on the front of the grip.

Good in depth video there. Your concerns about the nozzle may well be well founded, there is a video on their FB page of BB's just falling out of the end of the barrel, the guy messaged me to ask if it was happening to me, but im using the G17 so obviously drop in fit with standard nozzle etc.

Further to this i was talking to the guy last night and he has resolved the issue using the TM G18 Nozzle?!

Hrmmm... Not sure how much I like A1A as a company anymore.

Had problems with one of the RMR hex screws included in the kit.

Emailed their support, was asked to supply pictures. Sent them a link to a video where I detailed the issue. One of the screws have bad threads, won't go in.

Then they stopped responding to my emails.

I have sent a couple of questions before, always got a response within 24 hours.

So, if that is how they deal with a defect screw, what happens when you get problems with something else?

Not cool.

I have sent them a slightly upset email just now.

Archived