Ace 1 Arms Glock slide kits SAI RMR T1, T3, Costa etc. for WE and TM

NonEx

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a little video I just made. Im stippling a back strap just to show you how I do it, took me about 8 minutes. Sorry for the heavy breathing, the mic on the phone was right beside my mouth :o

And here a little bonus video on my glock:) Just saw that I forgot to punch in the little pin that holds the trigger all the way, just installed the extended slide stop.

And the RS G19 mag with the deactivated 9mm is just for shows, it fits the WE G19 perfectly...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FerZThplcP0

I only installed the black part.

Clue? Get a WE Glock 19 and transplant the internals to get the hell away from those select fire internals.

That's my plan :D

BTW did you watch their installation video?

Apparently you had to transplant the switch from the slide of the select fire G23 into the red parts for it to fully work. Did you do that?

Also, downer here, but did you think about having a GEN4 frame with a GEN3 slide is totally unrealistic :P

It kind of bothers me about mine. But dang that GEN4 lower is too sweet to not have installed.

Pretty expensive solution to buy a new g19 :) Yes, I watched the hell out of that video and I installed that part as they said...

Thanks jayrod, I did cut down the pattern but i did not sand it down.

Wynthorpe, guarder frame doesn't work... Hk3p gen3 for the g17 is nice, gen 4 is a lot easier to sand and stipple...

If he is getting the Glock 17 version the Guarder frames work (right? :o ). But the HK3 frames are actually "nicer" IMO. :D

EDIT: Well getting the G23 GEN4 for the full marking GEN4 frame was always my plan, and then to get a plain Glock 19 for a GEN3 frame to stipple. But yeah, I don't trust those full auto internals worth *suitcase*. :|

The HK3 frames are nice. Easily as nice, if not nicer than the Guarder ones! I'm so very tempted to pick up one of these kits for my HK3 Glock 17, but I really don't want to mess with my work horse too much. I guess it just gives me an excuse to buy another HK3 Glock and stick the kit on it. :P

If he is getting the Glock 17 version the Guarder frames work (right? :o ). But the HK3 frames are actually "nicer" IMO. :D

EDIT: Well getting the G23 GEN4 for the full marking GEN4 frame was always my plan, and then to get a plain Glock 19 for a GEN3 frame to stipple. But yeah, I don't trust those full auto internals worth *suitcase*. :|

Everyone i have seen with the FA internals is having issues, i'll be staying well clear.

Archived