Ace 1 Arms Glock slide kits SAI RMR T1, T3, Costa etc. for WE and TM

NonEx

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, probably a pretty dumb question, but I picked up a G19 RMR slide and I'm having two big problems.
One, after installing new 2032 battery, I can't get it to turn on. Unsure how- there's no instructions, any combination of turning it over and hitting the switches seems to be turning it on. Is it broken or a lemon, or am I just an idiot?
Second, the BBs are just dropping themselves out the end. Regular slide and barrel seem to be working fine- problem with the nozzle? They go about half a foot.

3 things you can do about th RMR.

1. Have you installed the battery correctly?

2. Like danke said, you need to push the plus button a couple of seconds

3. Tried another battery?

Regarding the BB's just rolling out, NonEx discovered that the floating valve got stuck in the nozzle. You need to mod it a little bit by filing it down or buy a new one for a couple of bucks.

Watch his video regarding the problem:

I ball hard ya know :P

And yeah, single gun but with GEN3 and GEN4 lowers.

BTW, got some good news from KIC today. :D

Full marking WE Glock 19 is on the way soon! woop!

Found a slight problem with my barrel idea. Seems most thread protectors on the market are longer than what the thread adapter for WE pistols is. So it looks kinda wonky at the front.

I guess I could try and cut down the thread protector at the back to make it flush... :|

Why does nobody make cool thread protectors for the WE 14mm CCW adapter :o

Have a kjw G23 and the mags works well with stark arms g19 but not with the WE G19/23.

Stark arms mags works with both we g19 and kjw g23

WE mags works with stark arms and its a very tight fit on the kjw G23.

I have a ready fighter SAI flat trigger on the way that i will try, I really like the engraved markings on it instead of the white ones that the guns modify and A1A have.

Also I have a ready fighter magwell that i will try out. And then the guns modify trigger mech.

After that, my frankenstein g19 build will be finished, i've replaced almost every part of the gun with parts from: guarder, A+, guns modify, ready fighter & ace 1 arms

Only things I left untouched is the hop up housing, mag release and slide lock...

well, it was i nice thought :) I'll wait until they release a threaded barrel instead (A1A or some other company), the solution with the original barrel with the silencer adapter is a no go for me.

I really hate that adapter, you need to super glue it or something on the barrel to make it stay on, or else it will come of the barrel when you tighten the silencer or vice versa, a real PITA...

IMHO, that stubby silencer makes the gun look a little bit silly :/ A black Osprey suppressor is just built for that type of gun. Too bad that the shortest A1A has is a little bit long and/or heavy for the g19, but its very fixable...

My DE Osprey as an example:

1n9R4w.jpg

Archived