Surprise Tokyo Marui release coming?

Inspector

I really hope Marui comes out with larger-sized USP GBB's after their USP Compact release, especially now that Element has released a replica of the old school Insight M2 UTL; it's only right if we are able to replicate the following in full Tokyo Marui form:

xO47sb3.jpg

I really hope Marui comes out with larger-sized USP GBB's after their USP Compact release, especially now that Element has released a replica of the old school Insight M2 UTL; it's only right if we are able to replicate the following in full Tokyo Marui form:

link? can't find it on google.

Well I have seen this for about 3-4 weeks on the TM page now, was literally just after the M&P Tan.

However it is no surprise, given that Mr. "Jill Sandwich" was slated to carry a Beretta model and TM have loads of them and a tie in with RE.

Though it does make me laugh that out of all the TM 'Burton' Berettas he is finally using one in story :P (not counting the non-canon Merc games).

Not my cup of tea (prefer the TM M9 or M9A1 Samurai Edge) but still good to see it coming out. Now if only the USPc would pop up on my casual looks at the website (that or the HK45 Tan Tactical they hinted at with the suppressor).

'FireKnife'

However it is no surprise, given that Mr. "Jill Sandwich" was slated to carry a Beretta model and TM have loads of them and a tie in with RE.

I was hoping that maybe this time round they'd actually release something more commonly associated with the character i.e. a big ol' revolver. I imagine if they made a .44 Anaconda it could probably hold another round of bbs over the usual 24 shot.

For the Element UTL? Look for 'Element EX365', here's it's product page:

http://www.elementairsoft.com/Prodshow/index/id/469

If you meant the TM USP Compact GBB, then it hasn't been released yet (though it should come out soon, since it was to be released not too long after the TM HK417).

Fantastic, thanks. 

Theres also apparently another 10" Desert Eagle coming out. This I will buy straight away.

Anything updated on it? The last version (or at least I assume it's not the latest one) is still in stock in the UK to buy.

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/marui-desert-eagle-50ae-10-inch-barrel-gbb-pistol

• 1 month later...

Cool. The USP compact is such a lovely little pistol, really doubt the marui version will be as well built and as astheticaly pleasing as the ksc version released but one can hope. The hk 45 was no were near as nice as the ksc version. But if decent 3rd party support comes out for the marui USP compact then it could be a winner. Just why not a p30 or vp9?? The uspc has been done to death at this stage.

Cool. The USP compact is such a lovely little pistol, really doubt the marui version will be as well built and as astheticaly pleasing as the ksc version released but one can hope.

Well built and asthetically pleasing used in the same sentence as KSC USPc? Really?

I had a pre-S7 KSC USPc and I've now got a KWA NS2 USPc and both are pretty unimpressive in terms of look and feel (not bad as such, just nothing amazing), the slide return is just as sluggish on the new one as the old and the safety/decocker on both feel mushy. I also have 3 (yes, 3) Tanio Koba USP .40 SDs and the look and feel of the frames on those blow the KSC/KWA USPs out of the water, the safety/decocker also has a much crisper feel to it.

I don't expect the frame on the Tokyo Marui USPc to be anywhere near as nice as on a TK USP but I can't see it being any worse than a KSC/KWA USPc, it's unlikely that the Tokyo Marui USPc won't perform considerably better and it's likely to have a far larger choice of aftermarket parts.

Archived